• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HellishDarkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This map reminds me of demons breeze and wyverns wake, thats not a bad thing I love those maps (RIP Wyverns Wake. Easily the best map on mcsg at the time).

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
It looks great! Love the cornucopia and the splitting of the map into 4. The builds are good too. Can't wait to see if this map gets accepted!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
It looks too much like Demon's Breeze, which I do consider a bad thing. Lava and fire are the two worst things to use in a map as it causes alot of lag for a large amount of players, it's also quite hard to make maps look good when they're full of lava and fire. Never ever use vegatation in a map like this. The landscape is supposed to be dead, how would trees and plants grow on a place like that?

I'm not overly fond of the buildings. If you made them look like great temples made out of e.g quartz, then perhaps this map would stand out in the mass. I do not believe that it stands out right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci