• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:bowhoo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Ive watched Hell games 4 and it looked really fun. I know that alot of people that are going to be participating are going to be good and I want to challenge myself and see how well I can do against them.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Ranked 52
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, youtube.com/Iboowho
How many subscribers do you have? 45
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: I am hoping I can get in because I am going to vacation soon and won't be able to participate in future Hell Games for a few months.

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Golden_Spec
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because this looks really fun and interesting, from watching the stream.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 651
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 52
What timezone do you live in? GMT +8
Additional info: Team i phan

theleo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: leo2by4
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be in because I watch the stream and it looks really cool
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 237
Can you record?: Yes I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do
How many subscribers do you have? 5 because I dont post vids
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: Pls let me in Ifan and I am a mudkip

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: EliteVolume
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be apart of this event because it would be a fun experience and I would get to record a video for my subscribers
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: rank 711
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes my channel is EliteVoltage www.youtube.com/user/EliteVoltage
How many subscribers do you have? 101
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info: I have 180 wins

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: FossilBricks
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I love MCSG and this will add a twist/ challenge to the game type.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Top 2000
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes my channel was http://www.youtube.com/FossilBricks which had 264 subs and a partnership with TGN, but it got hacked and I made a new one called http://www.youtube.com/Fossilxo
How many subscribers do you have? Mentioned above.
What timezone do you live in? GMT +10 I think? I live in Australia, Victoria
Additional info: :D <3 <3

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Applications for Hell Games 5 are now CLOSED. I will be reviewing applications this week and will hopefully post the tributes by next Saturday.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTheSM1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It looks fun and it's a great way to get to know people :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Wherever 55 wins gets me.
Can you record?: Yes I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No, but I will start recording when I get my new microphone.
How many subscribers do you have? None yet
What timezone do you live in? Central European Time +1
Additional info: Everyone loves underdogs, right? :p
Sowwy you're too late :(

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I will be accepting late applications for the next few hours, though you will not have as great a chance as others who applied.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Dice
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It more accurately represents the brutal nature of the games, which is something I really want to be able to participate in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: *bows head in shame* *mumbles* "8 wins"
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do 1994mrdice
How many subscribers do you have? 8
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I'm not as bad as I seem, I just don't get lucky with what I find in chests, which shouldn't be an issue with the hell games considering there are non, apart from at the corn.

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTheSM1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This event looks really fun and it is a great way to get to know more players.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Wherever 55 wins can get me.
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I have an youtube account, but I'm not really using it. I will start making videos when I get my new microphone. My current youtube is "FragileFrogs"... lol
How many subscribers do you have? 19
What timezone do you live in? Central European time +1
Additional info: Everyone loves underdogs, right? <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci