• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Helios - Kingdom of the Sky

Do you think this map should be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Devblock

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the building roofs need to have some more detail, but this does look like a decent map overall. +1

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I think the building roofs need to have some more detail, but this does look like a decent map overall. +1
I get ya, any suggestions on how though, I am having trouble thinking of ways to make them more detailed.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Try mixing in some other kind of stairs as well? You can also throw some leaves on them and hang them off the side.
I honestly don't think making the roofs of the buildings more detailed would really make a difference. When you're playing the map, a lot of the buildings are too tall to actually see the roofs, so it isn't much of an issue. I personally prefer the roofs simple like that because it's a nice contrast to the detailed sides.

Anyway, this map is probably one of the best I've ever had the opportunity to see (no bias). Andrew and the rest of the helpers really worked hard on this map, and the finished product just blows me away every time I hop on the server and look around. I sincerely hope this map gets added onto the servers, as I can assure you, even though the islands look relatively small in the screenshots, there's PLENTY of flat land to PVP on.

Nice work Andrew <3

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
To much water...

Jk I luv it! Good job Andrew!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member