• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-HD Avatar Giveaway-

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Quick and simple! I'm doing a giveaway for the holidays! My shop is soon closing for those who don't know... or anyone who doesn't even know I have one :p, and I'm feeling kind so I will be giving away a free HD Drawn Avatar worth $25 in my shop over my holidays! why would I want one? Because they look like these!
Results will be drawn on the 7th of July

[Hint: CLICK THE SPOILER!]

What do you need to do in order to enter this giveaway? Just follow these 3 steps!

1. Comment your IGN and what your skin is supposed to be (if its not a human or anything)
2. Share this thread with everyone!!
3. [Optional] Subscribe to my YouTube channel! This step is up to you but there will be a speed art and if you win your avatar will be in it!

Best of luck to everyone who enters! And make sure your IGN is spelled correctly with upper and lower case numbers! My YouTube channel is here for anyone who wants it: Click MEH!

Last edited:

FRANK3ND00DL3

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: FRANK3ND00DL3 the 0's in my name are meant to be zero but o's and zeros look the same :/

xToXiiCYeTTi

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN - xToXiiCYeTTi
Boy in a tiger onesie with a hair quiff right over part of the hood.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: SmoothPixels (It's a dinosaur onesie!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci