• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you met anyone from MCSG in real life?

Have you met anyone from MCSG in real life?

• Yes

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • No (Not planning on it)

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • No (Planning on it)

Votes: 37 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremity

Spectator
Reaction score
I live about 5 minutes away from @tpemrickjr, and I met my old MCSG buddy, Linkinpark in the Florida Keys. Also, I used to live 5 minutes away from @SixZoSeven before he moved.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I havent... and knowing where I live I'll probably never happen :(
Part of me would really like to and the other doesnt because it know I would make it too awkward :p Im just too shy when it comes to meeting people :( I wish I was more like I'am on the internet...

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
I go to the same school as PancakeKojo(I don't know him too well, he's a freshman). And @AfroSmack (I know him more, we see each other in the halls a lot and we're in a club together, great guy). Also some kid named Poto720 goes to my school, but he's a silly scrub.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I go to the same school as PancakeKojo(I don't know him too well, he's a freshman). And @AfroSmack (I know him more, we see each other in the halls a lot and we're in a club together, great guy). Also some kid named Poto720 goes to my school, but he's a silly scrub.
Did Afro show you mcsg or...?

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
My friend who started playing before me. He moved though qq.

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
So you live in bloomington? I live in Indianapolis right above :D my friend eston moved down there and lives with his dad now.

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have met @RyanHolland earlier & we're currently planning on going to our State Fair together with others (?) this weekend or another event sometime this month :').

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci