• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Alright. As much as I loved this clan, I will miss everyone here. But minecraft has taken over my summer. I need to enjoy it and relax, stay in shape, not on a clan. I appreciate Fusions work, spandex, zoplik, fury, mikey and everyone. I love you all, keep using my teamspeak server. I know this is sudden, but life is more important than a clan in minecraft. I realized that. I need to get my priorities straight first. Please keep in touch, you guys are my family. Fusion, so many people have done this to you, I hesitated a few times, but its for the best man. No hard feelings. You are a great guy, leader and overall person. Keep using my teamspeak server.I love you all. <3 Dont hate me please..
I feel bad now. ;-; I love you moose ! (No gayness intended) #Nohomo

TheHauntedClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright. As much as I loved this clan, I will miss everyone here. But minecraft has taken over my summer. I need to enjoy it and relax, stay in shape, not on a clan. I appreciate Fusions work, spandex, zoplik, fury, mikey and everyone. I love you all, keep using my teamspeak server. I know this is sudden, but life is more important than a clan in minecraft. I realized that. I need to get my priorities straight first. Please keep in touch, you guys are my family. Fusion, so many people have done this to you, I hesitated a few times, but its for the best man. No hard feelings. You are a great guy, leader and overall person. Keep using my teamspeak server.I love you all. <3 Dont hate me please..
It's okay, I'm used to it.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
*phew* This is hard.

I have had some of the most fun I have ever had in this clan. From clans DQing us for puppy guarding, to trolling Mooseski and Fusion on teamspeak, to five teaming with members. This has been one hell of a ride, and I regret nothing I have done in Haunted. This is the place I went to when I was having hard times or I was having a lot of fun and you all accepted me like a family. I really want to thank you all for doing that.

But, I have come to the decision to leave Haunted. I feel like this clan is taking over all my time on Minecraft and as much as it a lot of fun, I want to play more on my own schedule with a lot of close friends I know in real life. Clans don't seem to interest me as much as they used to.

I want the best for the clan so in me stepping down, we can have the best candidates for owner. There are a lot of very great candidates in our clan so good luck to you Fusion in picking. ;) Don't think for a second I hate any of you. You guys are can all still be friends with me (unless you don't want to) and I will still be around teamspeak so hopefully we can talk and not hold any grudges.

All in all, if I stayed here we would have been going downhill as I was losing a lot of interest in clans. Fusion, you have some GREAT people in this clan and I can't imagine what it's like being in your place, having to pick from all these individuals. I already know one person who would be a great fit as a leader but I'm not going to say on here. Now to say farewell to a couple people even though I'm not leaving but you may not see me around as much.

Fusionnuggets what can I say? Great friend, with great intentions and a funny sense of humor. Best of luck in the future with this clan.

SpandexMonkeyPKC Never got to know you too well which is a shame but in the time I knew you, pretty good player with good intentions. Good luck to you :)

zoplik90 ahhh, zoplik. The amount of fun we've had in the last couple of days is priceless. Whether it was you freaking out about blimp on Lobby Games, or us wrecking 4 teams, you were always a great person who always puts others before himself which is a great leadership quality. *hint hint nudge nudge* :)

I would do more but I don't want this to go on longer than it already has. Best of luck guys, but who am I kidding? You don't need it. :)

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
*phew* This is hard.

I have had some of the most fun I have ever had in this clan. From clans DQing us for puppy guarding, to trolling Mooseski and Fusion on teamspeak, to five teaming with members. This has been one hell of a ride, and I regret nothing I have done in Haunted. This is the place I went to when I was having hard times or I was having a lot of fun and you all accepted me like a family. I really want to thank you all for doing that.

But, I have come to the decision to leave Haunted. I feel like this clan is taking over all my time on Minecraft and as much as it a lot of fun, I want to play more on my own schedule with a lot of close friends I know in real life. Clans don't seem to interest me as much as they used to.

I want the best for the clan so in me stepping down, we can have the best candidates for owner. There are a lot of very great candidates in our clan so good luck to you Fusion in picking. ;) Don't think for a second I hate any of you. You guys are can all still be friends with me (unless you don't want to) and I will still be around teamspeak so hopefully we can talk and not hold any grudges.

All in all, if I stayed here we would have been going downhill as I was losing a lot of interest in clans. Fusion, you have some GREAT people in this clan and I can't imagine what it's like being in your place, having to pick from all these individuals. I already know one person who would be a great fit as a leader but I'm not going to say on here. Now to say farewell to a couple people even though I'm not leaving but you may not see me around as much.

Fusionnuggets what can I say? Great friend, with great intentions and a funny sense of humor. Best of luck in the future with this clan.

SpandexMonkeyPKC Never got to know you too well which is a shame but in the time I knew you, pretty good player with good intentions. Good luck to you :)

zoplik90 ahhh, zoplik. The amount of fun we've had in the last couple of days is priceless. Whether it was you freaking out about blimp on Lobby Games, or us wrecking 4 teams, you were always a great person who always puts others before himself which is a great leadership quality. *hint hint nudge nudge* :)

I would do more but I don't want this to go on longer than it already has. Best of luck guys, but who am I kidding? You don't need it. :)
Why you too ? ;-;

xJorrrdan

Tribute
Reaction score
Good Luck, Personally I would change the purple text to a little darker colour I personally struggled to read this! C;

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
The Beginning has challenged you to a 6v6 - 8v8 clan battle if you accept quote this and add xxspuxx on Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci