• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuchDqve

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Dqys
Donor: No
Wins/Games: 56 played 6 wins (Please don't judge me of my stats)
English levels (1/10): 10
Do you know anyone in the clan? No
Past Clans: Viirus and DauntlessReborn (Not a mcsg clans), Volatility and Ismerize (I didn't make trial)
Why do you want to join: I want to join this clan so I can gain much more SG Skill and I really enjoy competitive PvP. I really would to participate in clan wars and hopefully help the clan out. I am really good at melee fights and usually come out on top, I also know how to take down hackers and really good players in a fight that is when I play defensively.
What's your kind of playstyle: Aggressive

Friends with Horu and Expiration

Expiration

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Investigating
Donor: Diamond, lifetime
Wins/Games: 9/64 ( I do /suicide in cw's to spectate)
English levels (1/10): 10
Do you know anyone in the clan? Nope
Past Clans: Viirus, Dauntless Reborn and Volatility
Why do you want to join: Because I want to be in a clan with good players and mqke some new friends. I think that I will benefit the clan in clan wars because of my 16ms ;) and I can use my rod pretty good. I need to practice my bow skills a bit. I've played alot of sg in my time on mcsg, hive and Badlion (SG mod on there btw ;) )
What's your kind of playstyle: Agressive.

Friend with Horu SuchDqve

Reaction score
IGN: Horu
Donor: Diamond
Wins/Games: 48 wins 296 played (Please don't judge me off my stats, I will be resetting them soon anyway)
English levels (1/10): 9-10
Do you know anyone in the clan? I recognize the player AyHombre as he plays on SpainPVP. (He probably won't know me)
Past Clans: Volatility, Ismerize (Didn't make trial for Ismerize) Viirus, Dauntless Reborn, Complexity <<These last three weren't MCSG
Why do you want to join: I would like to join the clan because I would love to improve my skill with a bunch of cool guys and because I enjoy competitive PvP
What's your kind of playstyle: Aggressive, but I always know how to react defensively when fighting hackers, teams or good players. I know good routes on popular maps as well, and I have quite good coordination so I won't lose spawn on a new map for example.

Friends with SuchDqve and Expiration
clan is rip :)

Horu

Spectator
Reaction score
Is this clan alive or dead? Cuz it says applications are open

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey if you were going to steal my clan's name and thread tell me first, just because it was a U.S. clan doesn't mean you wont get caught or it doesn't matter. I don't care but maybe ask them next time.

William

District 13
Reaction score
This thread will be moved to Disbanded Clans due to no activity the last 30 days.

If you would like to re-open the thread, contact a Staff Member and it will be handled!

Have a nice day :)

Thread Locked and moved to Disbanded Clans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci