• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Haunted - 24 Players

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score

A Halloween Survival Games Map Built By Coobqwer and MRn0nam_ of Team Invictus Build Team for the MCGamer Network.

Abandoned. Dilapidated. Haunted… The spiders have taken over the house, you can hear the whispers of the ghosts behind you. You see your fate before you… Will you dare to play this map?

This map has many redstone contraptions, great PVP gameplay and aesthetically pleasing builds. The map has a radius of 210 blocks and the co ordinates of corn are: 3, 45 , 2.

This map has been terraformed and built durning the last 4 weeks by just two people. This means we will be releasing a updated version for next year so we have more time to improve the map even further! Enjoy the map!

The download link will only be given to the admin who decides if this map will be on MCGamer.

We, Coobqwer and MRn0nam_ agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
N

Nikola

Well I'm not the best person to judge a map built by a well-known build team, however I can see some issues within the map right as I look at the screenshots. The first one is having floor out of hardened clay? Now this might seem like it's stupid to complain about but halloween is supposed to be dark and scary etc, however the floor that you guys used is pretty colorful and it doesn't bring up the halloween spirit. Now another thing is you guys built this http://i.imgur.com/ZA87rLp.png I think it's called fair or something I don't even know. Now back to the point, it's really colorful and how could you build something like that on a halloween map? You could've added some cowebs and vines so you could spice things up but it just doesn't look like halloween in my opinion.

Try having more of a dark color to the map, it's way too colorful in my opinion, however REMEMBER this is my OPINION. The builds look sick don't get me wrong but it just doesn't bring the spirit within the map to be honest.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I'm not the best person to judge a map built by a well-known build team, however I can see some issues within the map right as I look at the screenshots. The first one is having floor out of hardened clay? Now this might seem like it's stupid to complain about but halloween is supposed to be dark and scary etc, however the floor that you guys used is pretty colorful and it doesn't bring up the halloween spirit. Now another thing is you guys built this http://i.imgur.com/ZA87rLp.png I think it's called fair or something I don't even know. Now back to the point, it's really colorful and how could you build something like that on a halloween map? You could've added some cowebs and vines so you could spice things up but it just doesn't look like halloween in my opinion.

Try having more of a dark color to the map, it's way too colorful in my opinion, however REMEMBER this is my OPINION. The builds look sick don't get me wrong but it just doesn't bring the spirit within the map to be honest.
Thanks for your feedback, we will try and sort this out ASAP. Also where is the hardened clay your talking about? :) We will try and bring in darker colours :)

Piggeh

Experienced
Reaction score
all the buildings are very blocky (I know it minecraft) but I'm saying how the blocks don't smoothen together very nicely and there are lots of sharp edges that are not particularly appealing to the eyes. Use more stairs/slabs to smoothen the edges.

N

Nikola

all the buildings are very blocky (I know it minecraft) but I'm saying how the blocks don't smoothen together very nicely and there are lots of sharp edges that are not particularly appealing to the eyes. Use more stairs/slabs to smoothen the edges.
I'm pretty sure they did that on purpose because you know how old houses are built without using stairs or slabs just blocks like they did, old = scary :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci