• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hater or <3?

Well.....

• Total voters

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel I needed to make this thread. At this point there are so many of you that I feel hate me. For example I was just chilling on the Rebels Ts having a good time then one of the officers muted me and left the chanel. Next I tend to scream and not be the most mature person cause this is a game not real life........ People have gotten so mad at me for just joking around and I feel ive lost almost all my friends in this community. So heres my question do you hate me or <3 meh? Be totally legit I wont be mad at you........

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel I needed to make this thread. At this point there are so many of you that I feel hate me. For example I was just chilling on the Rebels Ts having a good time then one of the officers muted me and left the chanel. Next I tend to scream and not be the most mature person cause this is a game not real life........ People have gotten so mad at me for just joking around and I feel ive lost almost all my friends in this community. So heres my question do you hate me or <3 meh? Be totally legit I wont be mad at you........
<3 ya. We need to talk more, you beeg nub

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci