• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts):Fr1iend & Fr1endsalt
Skype Name (Mandatory):You have it :p
Can you use TeamSpeak?:When ever you need me I will be on ts!
What timezone do you live?:Eastern
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:Have not played Solo SG
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:6/136 ik EWWW
PvP Strengths:My pvp strength is Flint and Steel and strafing. I am VERY good at Flint and steeling.I am able to turn around in 1 second and have someone on fire.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow,I sometimes can get a good Bow spam but most the time i can't
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yes, I think they are very good as it will not cause any flame.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):platnium.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?:I will be active most days from 4-9 depends on my Homework and how much I need to study and if i have Basketball.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):I will be very good in making everyone having fun I always Encourage others even if they didn't do good I am also a very good Spirit lifter I often make people laugh but I can also be serious at times of need.

Hope you choose to accept me <3
Congratulations, you've been accepted into #Harmony as a prefatory member! Can you tell me your Skype though? I can't seem to find you in my contacts list.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Sadly, I cannot run a clan anymore and I’d be foolish to think I could continue to do so. I’ve lost some of my leaders that helped me run the clan when I wasn’t on much and now since they’re gone, I can’t do this anymore. I feel very bad for disbanding the clan after always saying that I’ll never disband and giving inspirational quotes, but after being sick the past few days I’ve realized that I truly can’t run this clan. I have to devote my time to school, friends, family, and other aspects of life. I built this clan up a lot in the past seven months, we’ve done many things and some of us had a lot of fun. The best times were in the summer, back in July and August. However, the clan slowly declined throughout the fall and quickly fell in the past few weeks. I wish there was another way, but I have to disconnect myself from this clan. I’m very sorry everyone for letting you down, but hopefully at least some of you enjoyed your stay in #Harmony. I don’t know if Thank_You or Woflie, and maybe even Bruce, want to make a new clan together, but if you guys did, I’d support you 100%. Once again, I’m sorry guys, but thanks to everyone who stayed. You are truly the loyal ones. Thank you for helping my clan.

Requesting a thread lock please, Ceroria
Please if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

Sixzey

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, Harmony had a decent run... best of luck in the future glorious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member