• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
ImGlorious Goodbye my friend, and thank you so much to all of Harmony for the amazing ride. To all flamers, please do yourself a favor and stay away from this clan. They're nice guys, and they don't deserve your stupidity. <3 <3 Hopefully talk to y'all soon!

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
ImGlorious Goodbye my friend, and thank you so much to all of Harmony for the amazing ride. To all flamers, please do yourself a favor and stay away from this clan. They're nice guys, and they don't deserve your stupidity. <3 <3 Hopefully talk to y'all soon!
Very sad to see you leave man. Thank you very everything you've done! :)

Forrr

Survivor
Reaction score
Glorious nice job on your members lol your rules say be respectful to others but they arent xD lol

xXCarterHDXx

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts): My Minecraft In-Game name is "xXCarterHDXx"
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yep.
What timezone do you live?: EST
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 1/3
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: My old SG stats were about 1400/5000, but my new stats are 24/194 (cancer, I know)
PvP Strengths: I have played Minecraft for years and have felt like I know a quite decent amount about the PvP section of the game.
PvP Weaknesses: Getting a little overconfident. ;)
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: I do.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): I currently have the Quantum rank.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? I'll try to be as active as possible, I'll be on most likely always for clan wars, or battles. (Not a Clash nerd).
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I don't like to argue, and am decent at PvP.

- I was invited by ImGlorious

Deqk

Career
Reaction score
What makes you a good asset to this clanMinecraft IGN (include alternative accounts) Dekqz
Skype Name (Mandatory):nsmlen
Can you use TeamSpeak?:ye
What timezone do you live?:Argentinian
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:1/3
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:30/100
PvP Strengths:Sword, fns and rod
PvP Weaknesses:bow
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):nope
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? 1/10? 10 Very active
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):Is a good clan, with good roster, with good players... and I would go to contribute activity and try to improve the clan

Last edited:

Haloboi04

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts):Fr1iend & Fr1endsalt
Skype Name (Mandatory):You have it :p
Can you use TeamSpeak?:When ever you need me I will be on ts!
What timezone do you live?:Eastern
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:Have not played Solo SG
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:6/136 ik EWWW
PvP Strengths:My pvp strength is Flint and Steel and strafing. I am VERY good at Flint and steeling.I am able to turn around in 1 second and have someone on fire.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow,I sometimes can get a good Bow spam but most the time i can't
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yes, I think they are very good as it will not cause any flame.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):platnium.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?:I will be active most days from 4-9 depends on my Homework and how much I need to study and if i have Basketball.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):I will be very good in making everyone having fun I always Encourage others even if they didn't do good I am also a very good Spirit lifter I often make people laugh but I can also be serious at times of need.

Hope you choose to accept me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci