• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
All I'm doing is pointing out a rule your own owner is breaking and won't stop because "it's the system he's been using from the start of the clan" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What rule is that? I didn't double-post...I simply replied to both applications.

OmegaeSports

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you randies from Pulse get off our thread lol, you're making yourself look so great. I'll start flaming you all.

Reaction score
Due to the amount of flame on this thread, I'm issuing a thread warning. This clan needs to stop participating in flame instead of simply reporting it and moving on. If this clan continues to have flame issues, it will be locked for however long necessary.​

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm aware of that, yet prefer to post an individual comment for each application I receive. It's the system I've been using ever since the start of the clan, and I have no intentions on changing it.
Press +Quote for hells sake

CantKillBruce

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to the amount of flame on this thread, I'm issuing a thread warning. This clan needs to stop participating in flame instead of simply reporting it and moving on. If this clan continues to have flame issues, it will be locked for however long necessary.​
I respect of what you are saying but people from Harmony aren't causing flame it's the people from other clans. They come talk trash and cause a problem. It makes us look bad. Here is a solution how about removing it from the thread or either banning them off the thread. It may seem harsh but all we are doing is telling them to stop or defending ourselves. If anything looks bad on our behalf then you can remove it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci