• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts): Kenful
Skype Name (Mandatory): kenechichima
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: EST
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: I believe 6/9
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 55/315, Before stats reset 250/1000 (2k wins on Hive)
PvP Strengths: Rod spam, conbos, running and bowspam.
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, Hill fights, and being cornered.
Do you understand the rulesprovided above the application?: Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG(Not Mandatory): Not yet.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with#Harmony?: 1-4 hours a day. (Casually)
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answerthroughly): Harmony seems like a very fair clan with great PvPers. I think I would be a good asset to the clan because I do very well in team matches (including 1v1s). While having a lot of clan expiriance, I think this is a great clan to be apart of.
Congratulations, you've been accepted as a prefatory member into #Harmony! I sent a request to your Skype account, but I'm not sure if it was the correct account. If you didn't receive a contact request, add me on Skype: imglorious_

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts): moviethewizard13 (I plan on changing this back to MovieBuster in February)
Skype Name (Mandatory): vipbuster
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yep
What timezone do you live?: mountain time (arizona)
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 8 wins / 21 games
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 389 wins / 3089 games (I did that perfectly xD)
PvP Strengths: Im great with sword and know how to use it with my secondaries in a complete offensive manner.
PvP Weaknesses: I struggle with fighting people who rod like 7 times before entering a fight, I also don't know how to "try-hard". (PS, as a mental weakness I have aspergers.)
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: I pretty much got the jist of it.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? Depends. School is first, then family, then health, then games. So during the week, obviously not as active during the weekend (duh.) But ill most likely always be able to interact via skype, and when I'm on my PC I will try to be on the harmony teamspeak in-case anything pops up.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? My Mood. Ive never really been in a state in which I let this game change my opinion on others. I don't use those terms like "O this lag is aids, or cancer", or any other serious terms, being use as jokes. I also don't say "retarded" or "retard", as I take offense to these words. I see myself as a causal player looking to have a good times to friends. I might not be the best. but Im alright, you alright, WE GONE BE ALRIGHT!

The End~

Lol, looks like we had the same Idea after Pulse, good luck Ken!
Congratulations, you've been accepted as a prefatory member into #Harmony! I sent a request to your Skype account, but I'm not sure if it was the correct account. If you didn't receive a contact request, add me on Skype: imglorious_

BCE

Survivor
Reaction score
Stop double posting. Makes you look like an idiot

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
You do know you can reply to each of them individually in one reply?
I'm aware of that, yet prefer to post an individual comment for each application I receive. It's the system I've been using ever since the start of the clan, and I have no intentions on changing it.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, does it matter? Why are you STILL lingering around our thread for all this time? Really shows a lot. Please stop commenting on this thread if it is irrelevant. Have a great day.
All I'm doing is pointing out a rule your own owner is breaking and won't stop because "it's the system he's been using from the start of the clan" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Night_Shifter_

Spectator
Reaction score
Look Nig Nogs, You got me muted and all I can do is Like Crinkles Facts, So back off randys. Btw Glorious, You're an idiot LMAOOOOOO First of all, Double replying on the thread has nothing to do with what you started in the beginning. ExDee. And wtf did you do to Wxlfie. You're making him into some kid that thinks a block game is school. Get on our ts today and talk. Cause i would do the same but you're to pussy to unban xd So back your randy clan off kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci