• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamerForReals

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheGamerForReals
Skype Name (Mandatory): chris.mandoin
Wins: 124 (had other account that i gaveaway)
PvP Strengths: Sword(Combos),Bow
PvP Weaknesses: FnS
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I Would Be A Member Who Would Be Active And Will Enjoy Playing With Other Member Of This Clan

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheGamerForReals
Skype Name (Mandatory): chris.mandoin
Wins: 124 (had other account that i gaveaway)
PvP Strengths: Sword(Combos),Bow
PvP Weaknesses: FnS
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I Would Be A Member Who Would Be Active And Will Enjoy Playing With Other Member Of This Clan
I'm sorry to inform you, but you have been denied admittance into #Harmony, as you didn't answer several questions in the application. You may reapply with the application completed.

TheGamerForReals

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts):TheGamerForReals ; _GamerForReals_
Skype Name (Mandatory):chris.mandoin
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: EST
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 78 Win / 132 played
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 130 / 234
PvP Strengths: Sword , Bow , Rod
PvP Weaknesses: F&S
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): No
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?: Mostly Everyday
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):Yes Im A Friendly Guy Who Loves To Spend Time With Other , I Feel Like I Can Give This Clan Alot Of "Me" Im Personally. I Also Love To PVP And Its Even Better With Friend To Play With :)

20ping

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts):Lpds
Skype Name (Mandatory):typimp57
Can you use TeamSpeak?:Yes
What timezone do you live?:Est
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:I dont play
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:226/1025
PvP Strengths:Fns/rod
PvP Weaknesses:Bow
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yea
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):I have Platinum
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?7 days a week for at least a few hours
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):I'm on often and I'm decently good at the game. Thank you for checking out my app
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Stellur

Spectator
Reaction score
Please get on Maelstroms TS so we can finish are cb that is Postpone 76.20.174.171

Evade

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts): Kenful
Skype Name (Mandatory): kenechichima
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: EST
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: I believe 6/9
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 55/315, Before stats reset 250/1000 (2k wins on Hive)
PvP Strengths: Rod spam, conbos, running and bowspam.
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, Hill fights, and being cornered.
Do you understand the rulesprovided above the application?: Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG(Not Mandatory): Not yet.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with#Harmony?: 1-4 hours a day. (Casually)
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answerthroughly): Harmony seems like a very fair clan with great PvPers. I think I would be a good asset to the clan because I do very well in team matches (including 1v1s). While having a lot of clan expiriance, I think this is a great clan to be apart of.

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (include alternative accounts): moviethewizard13 (I plan on changing this back to MovieBuster in February)
Skype Name (Mandatory): vipbuster
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yep
What timezone do you live?: mountain time (arizona)
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 8 wins / 21 games
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 389 wins / 3089 games (I did that perfectly xD)
PvP Strengths: Im great with sword and know how to use it with my secondaries in a complete offensive manner.
PvP Weaknesses: I struggle with fighting people who rod like 7 times before entering a fight, I also don't know how to "try-hard". (PS, as a mental weakness I have aspergers.)
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: I pretty much got the jist of it.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? Depends. School is first, then family, then health, then games. So during the week, obviously not as active during the weekend (duh.) But ill most likely always be able to interact via skype, and when I'm on my PC I will try to be on the harmony teamspeak in-case anything pops up.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? My Mood. Ive never really been in a state in which I let this game change my opinion on others. I don't use those terms like "O this lag is aids, or cancer", or any other serious terms, being use as jokes. I also don't say "retarded" or "retard", as I take offense to these words. I see myself as a causal player looking to have a good times to friends. I might not be the best. but Im alright, you alright, WE GONE BE ALRIGHT!

The End~

Lol, looks like we had the same Idea after Pulse, good luck Ken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci