• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween Haikus

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ lurks
Wiping all the Childrens smirks
Filling all with fear

JK Chad luv ya! <3

Happy Halloween!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
"Spirits haunt my dreams,
Skeletons muffle my screams,
Night as black as death"
- Google

I've seen three of the exact same haiku found easily on Google, and there are probably even more on this thread.

If you're going to submit something, please actually write it. How would you feel if it ended up winning, and you didn't even write it, but people who actually worked hard to write one didn't win?

Honesty is the best policy, and you're going to look pretty silly if you get caught copy-pasting 'your' haiku from Google.

Writing the haiku is a lot of fun, and if you really think about it, I'm sure you can come up with a good one- it'll feel a lot better to know you wrote something awesome all by yourself rather than just pasting something from Google.

For reference, here's the site where I saw the one that's been copied most frequently, and quite a few more are found.

(Sorry if this sounded harsh- that wasn't the intention. My intention was to try and guide people away from cheating, and to simply write their own, but also to bring attention to a frequently copied poem. Hopefully it doesn't seem rude, or anything like that :p)

ShadowphoenixMC

Survivor
Reaction score
As the night passes by,
ominous winds brushing through the trees,
it's your time to die.

Sevector

Diamond
Reaction score
Evil spirits gaze
Through the empty haze searching
In hope of fresh blood