• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hai, I'm NewYorkKid!

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Dallas, or as a lot of you know me by; NewYorkKidd9. Here's a few things about me:

-My real name is Dallas
-My in game name is NewYorkKidd9
-No, I do not live in Texas even though my middle name is also a city in Texas
-I'm a boy
-I'm 16, turning 17 in mid September
-I'm 5'8"
-I'm Irish, Italian, a little bit Welsh, and a tiny bit Native American
-My favorite color is blue
-My favorite animal is a platypus
-I'm pretty friendly, but also awkward and kind of anti-social, even on TeamSpeak
-I enjoy lots of different kinds of music, but my favorite genres would have to be Electro-Swing and Pop-Punk
-My favorite movie is I Am Legend
-My favorite tv show is The Big Bang Theory
-I don't play any instruments and don't have many hobbies outside of gaming
-I like to play pool, and I love to go on long bike rides through my town, and skate board every once in a while
-I go hiking with my dad at least once or twice a year
-I went to a private Christian school from kindergarden to 7th grade
-I played tee-ball, and basketball when I was younger
-I'm going into my senior year of high school
-I'm into astronomy, and I've taken 2 classes in computer tech & coding
-I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3, as soon as beds were implemented
-I played on my friend's account until I decided to buy my own when Beta 1.8 came out
-I've been playing Mcsg since like May 6th, 2012, but my forum account was made the on 4th
-I've been a moderator since January 14th, which is almost 6 months at the time of this post (EDIT: I resigned from my staff position in August)
-My favorite Mcsg map is currently Sg2 by Vareide
-The second 'd' in my Minecraft name actually stands for the first letter of my real name; Dallas
-I run a Youtube channel called SmeltedPorkchop
-The only other games I normally play besides Minecraft are racing games like Forza & Burnout, Terraria, Halo, and Cube World

I hope this has given you the chance to learn a little bit about me, and if you ever see me in game you can always say "Hi" and I'll more than likely respond :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Dallas, or as a lot of you know me by; NewYorkKidd9. Here's a few things about me:

-My real name is Dallas
-My in game name is NewYorkKidd9
-No, I do not live in Texas even though my middle name is also a city in Texas
-I'm a boy
-I'm 16, turning 17 in mid September
-I'm 5'8"
-I'm Irish, Italian, a little bit Welsh, and a tiny bit Native American
-My favorite color is blue
-My favorite animal is a platypus
-I'm pretty friendly, but also awkward and kind of anti-social, even on TeamSpeak
-I enjoy lots of different kinds of music, but my favorite genres would have to be Electro-Swing and Pop-Punk
-My favorite movie is I Am Legend
-My favorite tv show is The Big Bang Theory
-I don't play any instruments and don't have many hobbies outside of gaming
-I like to play pool, and I love to go on long bike rides through my town, and skate board every once in a while
-I go hiking with my dad at least once or twice a year
-I went to a private Christian school from kindergarden to 7th grade
-I played tee-ball, and basketball when I was younger
-I'm going into my senior year of high school
-I'm into astronomy, and I've taken 2 classes in computer tech & coding
-I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3, as soon as beds were implemented
-I played on my friend's account until I decided to buy my own when Beta 1.8 came out
-I've been playing Mcsg since like May 6th, 2012, but my forum account was made the on 4th
-I've been a moderator since January 14th, which is almost 6 months at the time of this post
-My favorite Mcsg map is currently Sg2 by Vareide
-The second 'd' in my Minecraft name actually stands for the first letter of my real name; Dallas
-I run a Youtube channel called SmeltedPorkchop
-The only other games I normally play besides Minecraft are racing games like Forza & Burnout, Terraria, Halo, and Cube World

I hope this has given you the chance to learn a little bit about me, and if you ever see me in game you can always say "Hi" and I'll more than likely respond :p
Stahp liking every post someone posts on your threads and profile page.. STAHP! Know I now what you mean by antisocial... Jk! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci