• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers

Are you annoyed by hackers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMike03

Iron
Reaction score
Recently I have noticed that there have been a ridiculous amount of hackers and it is really ruining the fun of the game and making people want to leave MCSG because of it. Why are so many hackers able to hack and get away with it. It annoys me so much when a hacker kills me and it makes me want to rage so bad. Is there any way the staff can help?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um, I guess you could work to report them and stuff.

Other than that, it's not like the staff likes the amount of hackers on MCSG. I'm sure they try their best to get rid of em'.
Also, I feel like the poll is irrelevant- who in the hell doesn't get annoyed by hackers?

KingMike03

Iron
Reaction score
Yea but it seems like more and more are coming it never used to be like this

OMGPingu

Tribute
Reaction score
That's what you get these days unfortunately, hackers here, hackers there. There's nothing we can do about it. We can only just report.

Flaming_leaf

Diamond
Reaction score
Recently I have seen a MASSIVE amount of threads like these, all you can do when you see a hacker is A. Record them B. Find a different server. Yes they are annoying, but our mods are doing their best!

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
As Flaming_leaf said, the MCSG mods are doing the best they can to clean up the MCSG servers of hackers, spammers and trollers. You can also contribute to this goal helping us reporting hackers in the report abuse section! .
Have a nice day.
Thread locked.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Just to add, here are some statistics from the MCGamer Xime panel.

2,320,655 players and counting.
2,706 new players have joined in the past 24 hours.

426 bans have been issued in the past 24 hours.

As you can see, we have thousands of players joining our network for the first time every day. We have a little over 100 staff members working, voluntarily, here at MCGamer. We try our best to catch as many offenders as possible, but you can help too. You can help record the hackers and report them. Its easy as that :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci