• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers.....

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I played 4 games today.
Game 1: Killed by a hacker in DeathMatch!
Game 2: Killed a double team of hackers!
Game 3: Killed a solo hacker!
Game 4: Killed 2 solo hackers!

The one I died to had health hacks. The others weren't even good, just force field and sprint. This is on EU.

Seriously, bow aimbot does NOT help anyone. Good, and most ok snipers are better than bow aimbotters because aimbot misses is the player moves anywhere except go it after the shot is fired. You are probably referring to someone better than you at sniping.
I'll be totally honest with you, I've used Nodus before back in my factions days.
I can confirm that BowAimbot is completely useless..
Probably was just a good marksman

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Theres always going to be hackers, unless a miracle happens and find a way to make a ban if you come onto the server with hacks like they did with BSM

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
First off, you are kind of flaming in your thread already :p. I do agree that EU needs more mods, there are very few active ones.

What people need to realize tho, is that they can make a difference. If you want a hacker banned... when you die to them.. don't just rage and leave... you need to record these hackers and report them here on the forums. That is the only way you can get rid of these hackers until EU has more mods. If you can't record(its free to download bandicam and fraps), then just get on teamspeak or the forums, message a mod and get them to come ban that person. You can't expect there to be a mod in every game.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First off, you are kind of flaming in your thread already :p. I do agree that EU needs more mods, there are very few active ones.

What people need to realize tho, is that they can make a difference. If you want a hacker banned... when you die to them.. don't just rage and leave... you need to record these hackers and report them here on the forums. That is the only way you can get rid of these hackers until EU has more mods. If you can't record(its free to download bandicam and fraps), then just get on teamspeak or the forums, message a mod and get them to come ban that person. You can't expect there to be a mod in every game.
To be honest I have seen more mods in AU than in EU o_O

I take it as a compliment..
When someone says you're hacking, it means that you're just better than them :p
But what if they are actually hacking though?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest I have seen more mods in AU than in EU o_O

But what if they are actually hacking though?
no arguing that xD. Mcsg has let all its good EU mods go :p. They refuse to hire back some good, solid EU mods because of drama that really was caused by them xD.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
no arguing that xD. Mcsg has let all its good EU mods go :p. They refuse to hire back some good, solid EU mods because of drama that really was caused by them xD.
Even though the connection might be bad, I think some mods should be assigned to go into EU. I'm not saying they should go there 24/7 but I'm saying some of them should be assigned different times on different days to go on EU

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Even though the connection might be bad, I think some mods should be assigned to go into EU. I'm not saying they should go there 24/7 but I'm saying some of them should be assigned different times on different days to go on EU
Eh, you really can't assign any mod to any place for a certain time. Remember, mods are volunteer, it's not a.. job. Sure they have to moderate sometimes, but they can't be given schedules ;P. A lot of the Us mods will come help with hackers on EU if you ask them on teamspeak :).

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eh, you really can't assign any mod to any place for a certain time. Remember, mods are volunteer, it's not a.. job. Sure they have to moderate sometimes, but they can't be given schedules ;P. A lot of the Us mods will come help with hackers on EU if you ask them on teamspeak :).
It's not really volunteering if you have to apply for it and be accepted or not. If it was a voluntary job 10s of THOUSANDS of people would have been moderators XD

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not really volunteering if you have to apply for it and be accepted or not. If it was a voluntary job 10s of THOUSANDS of people would have been moderators XD
Still volunteer work :p. It's kind of like being a volunteer firefighter. You volunteer to do it, but you still need to be qualified :p. It's not something that everyone can do. You help when you are needed or when you can.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Still volunteer work :p. It's kind of like being a volunteer firefighter. You volunteer to do it, but you still need to be qualified :p. It's not something that everyone can do. You help when you are needed or when you can.
#wordsOFwisdom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci