• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers.....

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
this annoys me a lot, isin't there a plugin out there that detects this stuff?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Yes i understand but it happens too fast to record him/her. Ive already reported one to the abuse cnter but they dont respond to it.
We try our best to answer the Report Abuse threads as quick as we can, so just be patient, the thread will be answered. No report goes without answer. If the proof is unclear it can take longer than proof with solid evidence.

this annoys me a lot, isin't there a plugin out there that detects this stuff?
Currently, there is no plugin that can fully stop hacks. There are only plugins that can partly stop them, but even then, it sometimes interferes with legit players. The only good stoppers are players themselves, just record and upload it to youtube and make a Report Abuse thread and they might be banned.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
You just cannot a mod unless your old enough to be...
You do not have skills to moderate things.
As you get older you'll learn more things...
Wait patiently about your age.

And than apply for mods <3

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Also I strongly think the MCSG will be fun and not stressing place if there are no hackers.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have this device called a moderator.
They malfunction sometimes :/
Contrary to popular belief, moderators cannot be everywhere at once. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is. If you have an issue with somebody, then report them here rather then complaining that moderators do not do their job.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, moderators cannot be everywhere at once. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is. If you have an issue with somebody, then report them here rather then complaining that moderators do not do their job.
I personally didn't state that they don't do there job. I'm just saying they take some time.
Moderators do there job perfectly fine, and I'm not trying to offend anyone at all. I hope you understand.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I know there's more and more everyday and the Moderator's jobs are to catch them all, but it's quite hard. We actually have to help too... Like report them, as a community we should be helping not making all the staff do it for you.. It's like doing chores around your house, you need to help out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci