• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

!!!HACKERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright mcsg is having a massive problem with hackers recently. I decided I was going to play some hunger games tonight before I go to bed. First match this guy in a half Bajan Canadian half ASF Jerome skin hits me with arrows in his hand and knocks me back with something that looks like knockback 2 and takes of 3.5 hearts. The third match I join I run up to this guy should of been an easy kill but cant even hit. I check to see if I have lag but its 5 bars and nobody else would be using the internet that late.

In a match before hand as well I have near full Iron armour and a wood sword and this guy with a wooden axe fights me and I atleast put 15 hits on him and he wasn't dying.

This is sooooo annoying and im on the 2000 points mark but I cant get above it with all these hackers!!!

In the future I will record hackers in game to prove that there have been a tonne of hackers recently.

I don't want to advertise but I want people too see how many hackers there are.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CoDsNo65

Please fix this MCSG on the AU servers which I didn't specify before and I don't think im the only aussie with this experiment.

Thanks for reading my post. :)

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
*sigh* there have already been MANY threads made about this. The mod team is always working as hard as they can. All you can do is keep recording and getting hackers banned. There is no such such thing as a minecraft community without hackers.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did he knock you back on rugged lands? There are knock back 2 sharpness sticks on it. You could have confused a stick with a arrow.

There is no hack that doesn't let you get hit. It was either NCP or lag.

The last one could be regen hacks but I doubt it, it is really rare.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Did he knock you back on rugged lands? There are knock back 2 sharpness sticks on it. You could have confused a stick with a arrow.

This man knows

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

There is also a thing called God mode and if you have it you don't take any damage

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
That's a bit of an unreasonable request, isn't it?

That's like saying we should "fix" disease. Yeah, no one likes it, but it is not a simple matter, and there is no simple solution. Hackers are the same way. All that we can do is keep hiring quality staff who are devoted to keeping the servers clean, and rely on diligent community members who are willing to record and report hackers.

A thread on this topic is not needed, as we are more than aware already of this problem (a problem that every community has) and what we can do to relieve it, so I am going to lock this thread. You recording helps us a lot, and those who cannot record can very easily poke us on teamspeak, so that we can deal with issues as they arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci