• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I know but every time i report someone with sprint hacks, the moderators always say its a bug.
Because there is currently a bug in bukkit that will show sprint particles under feet when you are standing still, so the only way to catch them is when they open a chest/interact with crafting table/sprint backwards/sideways/eating/firing bow. But standing still doing nothing is not valid at the moment.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Because there is currently a bug in bukkit that will show sprint particles under feet when you are standing still, so the only way to catch them is when they open a chest/interact with crafting table/sprint backwards/sideways/eating/firing bow. But standing still doing nothing is not valid at the moment.
I caught one, and he was moving and eating while sprinting, and he didnt get banned because a Moderator said it could of been the bug

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What if you are sprint jumping behind the person and he is getting away faster than you can chase him?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
What if you are sprint jumping behind the person and he is getting away faster than you can chase him?
That is hacks ofc. If the player is moving fast than you, then that is obvious hacks, but most people only record when they are standing still, so I was explaining the best ways to catch them if they are standing still.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for spreading the fact of this. This bug is so annoying.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
That is hacks ofc. If the player is moving fast than you, then that is obvious hacks, but most people only record when they are standing still, so I was explaining the best ways to catch them if they are standing still.
Well cats are always Right :)

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
MiCr. u haz to be there in charity livesteam! im doing the Kareoke :3 ANSTER u has to come too :p, there are prizes for winners, im giving free iron donor for whoever wins kareoke, and there are other giveaways. If MiCr turns up :3 we will all get cat skins and go around punching people to death and scratchin there eyes out >:D

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
MiCr. u haz to be there in charity livesteam! im doing the Kareoke :3 ANSTER u has to come too :p, there are prizes for winners, im giving free iron donor for whoever wins kareoke, and there are other giveaways. If MiCr turns up :3 we will all get cat skins and go around punching people to death and scratchin there eyes out >:D
Deal. I have my cat skin ready ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci