• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Hunters Clan | Making A Movement (Recruiting)

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Some people are already aware of us, if your not, we catch hackers on the MCSG servers and report them, but are in the process of maybe having a bit of fun with the hackers, like bring them into a skype call and get them to admit hacks and or mess with their heads :)

But now were making a movement, we need more hacker hunters.

Watch this video to Learn More.

Thanks Again
~Gen

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, there is a few people I have in mind. Do you just like spectate games with vedeo on?

I could tell you what guys/hacks too look for? I can't find my self, I don't know how to vid on mac.

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, there is a few people I have in mind. Do you just like spectate games with vedeo on?

I could tell you what guys/hacks too look for? I can't find my self, I don't know how to vid on mac.
By all means invite them over, no I play games normally and if I see a hacker in my lobby, I pounce xD

As for video recording, have you tried fraps? or there is also bandicam Camtasia ect... Have a look round there should be one to suit your liking, bandicam may be one, as its free, but what you can do is if you need me, messege me on steam through the group with the ip and i'l try and get on :)

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
By all means invite them over, no I play games normally and if I see a hacker in my lobby, I pounce xD

As for video recording, have you tried fraps? or there is also bandicam Camtasia ect... Have a look round there should be one to suit your liking, bandicam may be one, as its free, but what you can do is if you need me, messege me on steam through the group with the ip and i'l try and get on :)
1. FRAPS dont work on mac
2. They cant ban people with particles in the lobby anymore, they say it can be a server glitch:(

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's nice to see people helping out the community. :p

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
When I saw the title I thought you all hacked. Then I realized you hunted hackers. This could be usefull I constantly see hackers and then by the time I put fraps on they have already killed me or are gone.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
I just keep my recording program(dxtory) ready at all times. one press of a button and it starts recording.

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Is dxtory free if so I might consider using it.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
there is a free trial, but you get DXTORY in the middle of the screen

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks. I have only caught about 3 hackers in my mcsg lifetime all forcefield hackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci