• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GuyGraphics - Drawn Avatars for Free! (+ more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:NeverDiePvP
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yeah boi, well doing it now...
Pose: Smiling and flexing
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): One that I have right now.
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese):Shoulders plzzz

JustZimply

Survivor
Reaction score
For clan banner:
Clan name: Momentous
Clan members I want included: Quayl, bwsp12, Barrold36
Colors: Black and white, with darkish blue shadowing
Have I subed to you: Yes

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
For clan banner:
Clan name: Momentous
Clan members I want included: Quayl, bwsp12, Barrold36
Colors: Black and white, with darkish blue shadowing
Have I subed to you: Yes
I dont know what you mean by "colors"
second of all you have to go more in detail, like what the poses are of the people, all that stuff.

JustZimply

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont know what you mean by "colors"
second of all you have to go more in detail, like what the poses are of the people, all that stuff.
Like the main colors you use in it xD

And for poses, I want me in the middle with, well I hope you understand this but my arms kinda bent touching my hips, with the other 2 leaning outwards of the banner, if you get that

Barrold36

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Barrold36
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well):Yes
Pose:ChrisGunning Pose
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer):The one i have.
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese): no shoulders

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Writing it now, editing.

Application:
IGN:
TheAmberTheif
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Ya, going to sub right now. Subbed.
Pose: Hands on my waist, smiling :D
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): Different one, this one.
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese): I would prefer shoulders, but if it's hard/can't do it it's fine.

Thanks so much!!! <3

Last edited:

samusdx

Career
Reaction score
IGN: samusdx5
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yes
Pose: Standing straight holding a sword pointed downwards
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): Yes
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese) No shoulders

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Tyler773
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): No, but I just might ;)
Pose: Arms crossed, head over eyes
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): Mine
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese):Shoulders
What do you mean, head over eyes?

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Unknown_HD
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): YES
Pose: Same as Darkniithgz
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): Currentyl have on
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese):I don't mind :D
Here you go, one of my best, I think! Sorry to tyler I scrolled past his by accident :(, but his is next!

Complete with a speedart!

Reaction score
Here you go, one of my best, I think! Sorry to tyler I scrolled past his by accident :(, but his is next!

Complete with a speedart!

OMMMGGG IT LOOKS AMAZING AHHAHAHDJDHDJHEHE. IM DROOLING
Also is this he best one you've done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci