• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Green Woods (for 1.7.2)

Do you like this map?

• Total voters

Kemce

Survivor
Reaction score

GREEN WOODS
BY: KEMCE

ABOUT THE MAP
This course is based on an idea to create a fun forest map without buildings. I have used the new parts in update 1.7.2. So this is a landscape that you have not played before. The forest is large and has only custom-made trees. There are mountains, caves and rivers that make the scenery even more interesting. This forest is not safe, there are traps!

PICTURES

INFO
Made by: Kemce
Player: 24 (48 coming soon)
Radius: 400x400 blocks
Chests: 200+

CORNUCOPIA
In the middle, so I tried something new. I would try to make something that was most similar hunger games movies. This means that there is a strange modern structure in the middle and the chests are "random" placed in the middle. There are also additional equipment there, you will not find in chests.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bo54wx0puvsht20/GreenWoodsSG.rar

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Nice trees, did you make them? I'd recommend to change those logs to 17:12 to make them even better(full side log) :)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
i like it, interesting corn and good look, i can't wait to play cause this will be added.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
It seems kinda sparse around the outside of corn.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Looks Awesome! Yet, is there more structures then the tent at corn and some houses? Or at least hotspots?

Last edited:

Kemce

Survivor
Reaction score
It seems kinda sparse around the outside of corn.
Indeed, but it is supposed to be open. I wish that you will get the feeling that the center is not over after a few seconds.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Also, don't have the chests be randomly placed at corn, even if it's like the movies. It's unfair.

Kemce

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice trees, did you make them? I'd recommend to change those logs to 17:12 to make them even better(full side log) :)
Well, I can't change the logs, becouse I'm using more than one type of wood. :/

Also, don't have the chests be randomly placed at corn, even if it's like the movies. It's unfair.
sorry, but I can not agree. This opens just more tactics. And the chest are placed on a areal of about 15x15 blocks. So wherever you are spawnd, you have the opportunity to own the middle. I think this will be new and fun. Thanks for comment. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci