• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Green Grass

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes!

• No (explain why please)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggiGames

Platinum
Reaction score
accept i watched a video of it and i ll be a nice map on mcgamer!

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map is really amazing, people are obviously comparing this to Par 72 because it has the exact same concept.
The only difference is this map is 100x better than Par (Sorry)!​
  • The concept is basic, but built so well and like you said, you have used favorite landmarks from other maps and implemented them into a suitable style for the map. Genius!​
  • Detailed, got water, flat ground, terraforming and good for PvP in general.​
The only thing I would change is some of the trees, you have more default than custom trees. Custom makes everything better so I recommend you make a variety of custom trees to finish it.

+1 for me, I really hope this is accepted because is bound to be a favorite!
Best modern map so far ;).​

EDIT: I made an immature comment as seen above due to the anger I feel in everyone bashing my map due to its similarities to Par 72 (There are quite a few)

After taking a closer look at the map and downloading it onto a server, I have seen how beautiful but different it is and I would love to see it on the servers.

+1 Vote for me, Good Luck, and Good Job

Last edited:

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map was started on july 2014 and par 72 it didn't exist

Par 72 was actually started in June 2014 so ...

Edit: I like it from the screen shots, it's just I feel like if it was on the servers, people might confuse it for Par 72.

Also you say Par 72 didn't exist before yours, well 1. Lemonz had the idea since June 2014, started late June 2012, and finished end of july/first of august so. I really hope you guys didn't take idea from her, from her twitter when she first started.

I do like the buildings though, very well build, good job on that. Sorry if this post seems negative, but everyone does have to agree, it looks a lot like par 72..

Last edited:
Reaction score
This map is really amazing, people are obviously comparing this to Par 72 because it has the exact same concept.
The only difference is this map is 100x better than Par (Sorry)!​
  • The concept is basic, but built so well and like you said, you have used favorite landmarks from other maps and implemented them into a suitable style for the map. Genius!​
  • Detailed, got water, flat ground, terraforming and good for PvP in general.​
The only thing I would change is some of the trees, you have more default than custom trees. Custom makes everything better so I recommend you make a variety of custom trees to finish it.

+1 for me, I really hope this is accepted because is bound to be a favorite!
Best modern map so far ;).​
Nah.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score

EDIT: I made an immature comment as seen above due to the anger I feel in everyone bashing my map due to its similarities to Par 72 (There are quite a few)

After taking a closer look at the map and downloading it onto a server, I have seen how beautiful but different it is and I would love to see it on the servers.

+1 Vote for me, Good Luck, and Good Job
I did put sorry in brackets just in case someone would find it offensive, obviously it isn't nice seeing people comparing your map. But it's just my opinion, and at the end of the day we all have to respect that.
I'm sorry you had to read that, that was plain rude.
I wasn't intending to be rude, sorry if it came across rude.
?

alejoxs

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG WE WANT THE MAP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members