• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Great donator idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a Feature Suggestion forum. Please use constructive criticism when going with or against a posted feature suggestion. If you don't like something, please don't use slanderous words. It makes people feel bad. And no one likes to feel bad, except emo's.
Dude, that's the user's actual name. And what the heck is constructive criticism?

B

bigmike4life

That is truely a bad idea because if i started with a Dia Sword id just kill everyone at spawn...

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Not to be harsh but don't just join the server and pick all these random dumb ideas to get exposer. Think before you post a question please. But again not trying to be harsh it just that new people think they have the best ideas. And I think this idea is Terrible.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not to be harsh but don't just join the server and pick all these random dumb ideas to get exposer. Think before you post a question please. But again not trying to be harsh it just that new people think they have the best ideas. And I think this idea is Terrible.
I agree, Linden you're basically clogging up everything with ideas, take it slow man. And actually think, don't just throw out stuff.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing that makes me like these Hunger Games is that getting a weapon is CRUCIAL. It would take away the nice MCSG experience of having to get anything and everything to survive.

Linden

Tribute
Reaction score
Im just saying some quick little suggestions no need to get all up in my grill fo it

Linden

Tribute
Reaction score
Im just saying why does everyone gotsta get all up in dis grill yall must be tripin. (why does everyone have to say something rude it was just a suggestion.)

B

bigmike4life

One thing that makes me like these Hunger Games is that getting a weapon is CRUCIAL. It would take away the nice MCSG experience of having to get anything and everything to survive.
Yes it is critical and its always in the back of you head "Can i take this dude?" "Are my 'Weapons' good enough?" But, if you did your idea there would be no 'What if factor' it would be im going to kill this guy no matter what and that would be no fun....

Linden

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes it is critical and its always in the back of you head "Can i take this dude?" "Are my 'Weapons' good enough?" But, if you did your idea there would be no 'What if factor' it would be im going to kill this guy no matter what and that would be no fun....
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci