• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Great donator idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linden

Tribute
Reaction score
Well i was thinking about donator and its cool and all but i have something that will make you more money. with diamond donator the you should start with a diamond sword every time and people with lower donator can start with a worse sword. seems like a good idea it would defiantly make me wanna by donator. Sincerely: Linden/lawsonm

_PeaceKeeper_

Spectator
Reaction score
That is basically getting a major advantage in the game. Would throw off the balance of the games.

In my opinion.

Linden

Tribute
Reaction score
that is very true but if your paying $60 you should have an advantage

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this idea is HORRIBLE. They could win the game every time within the first 5 minutes! If you pay $60, you get acees to every server without having to wait for a slot to be open.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dude that's horrible, ThatDamnWalrus is already high enough on a rank, do you need to make him higher!? :p

But in all serious, No, No, No. They would win every dang time. All this would do is LOSE people, everyone would be so dang pissed and eventually the only people playing would be diamond donators. This is terrible, and it will never happen.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone would be toast off the start. What made you think of this terrible idea?

Linden

Tribute
Reaction score
No need to be rude about it. And it could be where the doantor gets it in 30secs after they spawn

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Op much?
Dude that's horrible, ThatDamnWalrus is already high enough on a rank, do you need to make him higher!? :p

But in all serious, No, No, No. They would win every dang time. All this would do is LOSE people, everyone would be so dang pissed and eventually the only people playing would be diamond donators. This is terrible, and it will never happen.
Hacks + Diamond Sword + People with no stuff = Rank 99999999

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score

This is a Feature Suggestion forum. Please use constructive criticism when going with or against a posted feature suggestion. If you don't like something, please don't use slanderous words. It makes people feel bad. And no one likes to feel bad, except emo's. :p

Everyone would be toast off the start. What made you think of this terrible idea?
Please use constructive criticism when going with or against a posted feature suggestion. There is absolutely no reason to be rude to the Original Poster.

Donations usually are for keeping the servers and website running. Also if Chad and his team choose to buy a beer or two, then that is fine with me as I know they work hard to keep things going and I can't even imagine all the messages they get form children asking for moderator positions.

If you or your parents have a few dollar's or euro's or insert currency type here they can spare, without "breaking the bank" then I think you, and everyone (including myself) should donate.

I will be making my donation tomorrow if I get to the bank before 12pm. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci