• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graveyard

Is this map good?

• Yes

Votes: 55 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I love the look of this map. As others have said, the flat aspect to this will make for easier PvP.
Yes, this map was based on a more flatfish aspect. Our next map will contain more terraforming still involving the pvpish aspect. Hopefully we can get to play on it together!

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
The cornucopia should be placed in the graveyard and each podium is on a grave so then it will suit the title of the map more.

Reaction score
The cornucopia should be placed in the graveyard and each podium is on a grave so then it will suit the title of the map more.
Understandable, however. The map "graveyard" doesn't mean the map is a graveyard, the idea was their was a graveyard adding a haunted aspect bringing a more spokey pvp aspect.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Understandable, however. The map "graveyard" doesn't mean the map is a graveyard, the idea was their was a graveyard adding a haunted aspect bringing a more spokey pvp aspect.
True, it doesnt matter anyway because the cornucopia already looks amazing

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map looks good and with the screenshots being at night, it does like quite spooky. Nice work!

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't like how as soon as the dome hits its a super flat world that makes it look kinda bad, it's also kinda flat

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's my thought about this map:

The part I don't like is the idea, I just don't think a Graveyard survival games map would be good/fun to play on...
However, I feel that you made the best Graveyard survival games map you could have made, and you have real skill. I think you should find another idea, and pursue that instead. You may have better luck that way.

Reaction score
Here's my thought about this map:

The part I don't like is the idea, I just don't think a Graveyard survival games map would be good/fun to play on...
However, I feel that you made the best Graveyard survival games map you could have made, and you have real skill. I think you should find another idea, and pursue that instead. You may have better luck that way.
I understand that your opinion wouldn't be "fun" to play, however. The map is called Graveyard of the haunted aspect, not for the really deadish. Graveyard is just the name of the map. The reason this map should be accepted it's great for pvp. Lots of flat lands for more pvp with less advantages. Hopefully you change your mind

- Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci