• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graveyard

Is this map good?

• Yes

Votes: 55 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
The screen shots look like they don't have any general terrain, which is bad.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Note, the build took it with shaders. The staff will be able to view without shaders :)
We have some hill terrain with some rivers included.
By general terrain, I mean elevations and depressions in the land, which we should be able to see from screens. Right now, it just looks like a bunch of trees and buildings on a flat world.

ThaWereFox

Spectator
Reaction score
By general terrain, I mean elevations and depressions in the land, which we should be able to see from screens. Right now, it just looks like a bunch of trees and buildings on a flat world.
We are adding better images of them /w out shaders

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
Before anything, just a few postmistakes: "land scape", "plauge". "infested (I think you mean infected)", "no one no whys", "their (there*).
(Not saying this to point out bad things, just so it can look more professional)

To start off, I think (because screenshots are dark and not too visible) that this is an average sized map, and looks somewhat like a "natural map", just not like many others that ruin it by making it way too big. It looks like a map that you would want to play a short, quick game sort of like Solar Frost, and looks like it would be over decently quick, and possibly good for quick recordings.

Spawn looks decent, although wouldn't consider it the best for PvP due to the holes and soul sand that prevent from easy strafing and having fair ground battles. Could be better, but still like it on the Aesthetic look. As for the rest of the structures, I honestly can't say much due to the small screenshots and dark surroundings, but by the looks, it seems like structures that are decent. Honestly all I can say ;p

Final things to say, PLEASE either add actual non-shader screenshots, or simply make it day time. If easier, just add a download link, it honestly is a much better idea than having to squint at the dark screenshots posted. If you really want to make it a surprise, again, just remove shaders or make it day time. Otherwise, good job. I feel like this map would be a perfect recording map with a few tweaks and some stuff added to make it more interesting.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually like this map :). Looks nice and looks pvp friendly ^^

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As reven said, there's not too much terrain which makes the map good for pvp:) There is a reason why maps like SG3 rarely gets voted xD Aslo, IRL the landscape at / around a graveyard is usually flat xD

I actually had plans to build something similar (never happened though) The name of the map would have been "Reaper's Graveyard" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci