• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Zeno, you have been a very potent in this community's development from when you were staff, but also creating Rebels which eventually led to the modern Clan. I never really knew you well until you gave me a second chance at joining Titans after the first time doing the Techaton and disappearing. You changed my presence in Clans and are one of the reasons why my presence in the Clan Community changed, because I created Clan Wars to give Forgotten and Titans to battle on, but it never ended up happening.

You helped to make the Leader board stable and what we all know and love when the Clan Community was at it's prime according to some people's opinions. You, were my MCGamer role model for quite some time. Legacy will always be the second best clan I was ever in after the original Primeval, in Legacy I learned alot about you. We've had our issues, but I've always respected you no matter what.

You've made people's existence here so much better, if some of those people were still here they would be saying the same things as me, right now.

It's not a secret that your heart hasn't been here for quite some time, but you leaving officially is a sad moment, because we are losing one of the most respected members to ever exist within this community.

I wish you good luck on your journey to College next year!

- Ryan

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
o no zeencroft rip but srs i would say something more but ur my pal and i will see u on temspek ur a good guy my main man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci