• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye to all.. Who didnt know.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Well It seems as though barely anybody has known that I has left the community of MCSG... Well anyways, I just wanted to thank everybody. For the year and a half that I played the community, I had an absolute blast with the amount of people I met and all of the different personalities that came along with those new people. Anyways... why not just list a few of them. C: <3uall

The People that made me stay way longer than I should have:
Linkdude1997, The memories we have shared.. from getting Mod on the same week to being in the same clan, and still talking on skype. Although I am a PvP god compared to you Linkbad1932, I can say that the moments spent with you on Teamspeak or on skype, were good times. Tanks u. #StillNeedThatMineconCape hurhruhr :3

JustAHotDog, JustAHotGod, Master of Cleanup, Really? Everytime I have a good fight and am getting the loot, I get 2 hit by a running food item. Oh well, xD. Thanks for all the good moments throughout MCSG. Also you need a new mouse C:

VeeZa, PengyoPengy, 1v1 Rust.. thats really all I need to say about you. xD <3

C0DVIDZ, The way you quit reeeaallly fast, it is very impressive. I need to learn how you do it someday. #DruryLane

Zietra, #LookingUp2U<3. Well you are a pink fox, so how can i not luv u? xD Anyways we need to talk more ;-;. Pls
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@EverybodyElse, <3 I love you all with a burning passion in mah fox fur pls.

Anyways, thank you all for the great moments in my MCSG path.. Even the Joey fans xD. Thank you all, For one last time. Im signing off.

-Pepsi C:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im done. So many people have quit :/

pepsi pls no

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave MCG Pepsi, but I know you've moved on to bigger (and better ;)) things. I hope we can keep in touch on Skype. :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im done. So many people have quit :/

pepsi pls no
I'm not trying to be rude, but he's kinda been gone for a while now. At least he hasn't been very active. A lot of the new leaving threads have had that trend.

Bye, good luck, and thanks for all the things you did as a mod!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It was great having you in the community! It's a shame that you have to go, but we all have to accept it. See you soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci