• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Minecraft ~ GucciRose

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
well its time for all the fun to end...

First i wanna say that the time that i have spend playing minecraft have been the most fun and happy times of my life, i would like to thank certain people for making my minecraft experience more fun.

SkillsAtPvP ~ one of my best friends till the end, i remember the late nights of watching vids on yt and stuff and always sitting in the guest chat of the old invincible ts having fun without anyone else. those were the days but sadly they have come to an end.

Heirokos ~ my son, also one of the better if not best pvpers i know, i remember meeting you on crisp that one day, you were gawd awful, but somewhere along the line where were parted for some time you became really good *cough hacks cough* jkjk but if there was anyone i could talk to about anything it was you, you will always be on of my favs.

Rockky ~ I remember battling you in Ermacs clan tourney thing and we turned out to really CLIQUE
JJAJAJAJAJ, nah but really you were one of the most chill people ive met, wish we would have gotten to chill more. pce out.

JustMiddleClick ~ one of my first friends in my clan community experience, where ever one of us was, you could find the other. You and me probably were near unbeatable as a team in sg, sad to say bacca tem has to end. rippers.

_Ziggurat_ ~ one of my most recent and best friends, we spend all summer sweating this game having all kinds of fun, back in invincible and stuff, and now that its back it was almost like old times. except im not a noob anymore. youre still trash baccer dood. Rip da rat gucci

And last but not least

Silently ~ Its been a long time, really has. i met you in the winter of 2014 i believe. back then it was only a few of us, Miniwhi, Grap, Mast and hika and all the gang. Tbh it was a great time, some rough patches, but still fun. but thats not the reason I tagged you. I tagged you to tell you that i forgive you, as my final goodbye, i forgive you alex.

To all the rest that weren't mentioned but know me i love you all and want you to know you have made my minecraft experience one hell of a time, its been a great and amazing 3 1/2 years of minecraft but its time it come to an end.

Peace out, and be happy

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
See ya Gucci, didn't know you that well but you seemed pretty chill

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
I honestly hate myself now. This is all my fault, -snip- . Will always miss you buddy. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Never spoke to you, but I wish you the best in whatever you chose to do man.

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
I never knew you personally, but you seem like a nice guy.

Good luck in life :) I hope you find happiness and success in your future endeavors!

Thread moved to Community Corner.

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
Where do I begin. Vincent, you are one of my best friends, and if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know anyone. Heck I probably would have quit. Vincent you were always there for me when I was sad, your humour is irreplaceable. You always lift the mood, and care for everyone's well being. You're growing up, graduating high school. Damn, time flies eh. Anyways, I wish you good luck in the future, take risks, and..keep in touch ok? Peace bro, thanks for the fun experiences and for a good clan owner <3

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
i'll miss u bacca dood still keep in touch tho! Good Luck in the future bacca doooooooooooooooooooood pce out rat :D

John

Platinum
Reaction score
i said 2 words to you but goodbye dude good luck in life:D stay gucci ;)

William

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye man! Good luck further on in life, hope you enjoy whatever you want to spend time on :thumbsup: (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci