• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye for Now - ImmaSlapYoFace

Will you miss Slap?

• Yes ;-;

• Nah

• Didn't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Survivor
Reaction score
A moderator using cancer as an insult...

real mature

People who made MCSG bad
The cancers to the Community
dedicating a section of your thread to bash on others

gg

RackemWille) You couldn't help yourself interfering in my Clan Battles and you played MCSG for 10 hours on Christmas Day. Get a hobby, get a life.
If he wants to play a video game in his spare time he should bloody well be allowed too.

DE5T1NY) Do you ever not play at night for free wins?
If he's playing late at night getting free wins how does that affect anyone? since all the good players don't play at that time, he should be able to play whenever he wants lmao

im not saying these guys have never done anything wrong, I just see no reason why you should include this on your thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

OhGordon

Survivor
Reaction score

gg

If he wants to play a video game in his spare time he should bloody well be allowed too.

If he's playing late at night getting free wins how does that affect anyone? since all the good players don't play at that time, he should be able to play whenever he wants lmao

im not saying these guys have never done anything wrong, I just see no reason why you should include this on your thread.
1 thing. ;_;

Reaction score

gg

Y r u insulting people with a mask on

Y

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not a moderator you hollow head, read my post and maybe that will give you a hint ;)

You are literally just a skid who made a forum account to specifically cause flame. Get of forums
doesn't matter if u are or aren't mod, u still shouldn't be making jokes about cancer

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
doesn't matter if u are or aren't mod, u still shouldn't be making jokes about cancer
I wasn't making a joke was I? Cancer is a bad thing so I was referring to the people who make MCSG bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci