• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhGravity

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello guys, lately i have lost interest in MCSG due to the lack of free time i have to play it. School just began and my soccer practices have too. I tried to check if i could play more with you guys but i really dont have any time to do it.

People i've enjoyed playing with:

Lakers2012: It was really fun talking to you. Everyday you had some weird video/pic that made me laugh till i cried. I will never forget you and i hope we could talk again some day.

GCool38: You are one of the nicest friend ive ever met. We laughed, we got angry, we harrassed each other, but at the end, we were good friends, one that i will never forget. Thank you for everything.

xMDurr: How can i describe what it was talking to you everyday. Your jokes and personality made laugh even when i was so sad i could not talk. All the stuff we did on mcsg, i will never forget them. I hope we see each other later since i know you also dont have much time to play or talk with friends. But i want to let you know that you are the best guy ive ever met on mcsg. Farewell my friend.

Chris/CoolDarkraiDude: At the start some people thought you were crazy for accepting me in reflection since i was a randy and a noob at that time. Many people didnt even wanted to talk to me because of my lack of communication and skill, but you didnt gave up on me, you teached me everything i know about MCSG, and made me improove every single game. If it wasnt by you, i would've still be someone that nobody liked or heard about. Thanks for everything, i will never forget you.

I know there's still people im missing, but these were the ones i enjoyed every single second i spent with them, and i will never forget them.

Thanks everyone for everything, but I think its time for me to go.

I hope i can get some time to play with you guys, but till now, its a Goodbye...

-Gravity

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
OMFG NO! ily FOREVAH! (inside joke) PLEASE COME BACK! I NEED YOU! YOU SHOWED ME HOW TO DO GOOD TURN AROUNDS!!!!!@!@#! I CANT LOSE YOU LIKE THISWSSS!

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see another community member go... best of luck in your future!

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see a player leave the community. :(

Good luck in your future endeavors! ;)

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
It's always sad to see someone leave the community.
But all the best in your future, I completely understand your position!

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I have received notice that this user has decided to come back to the network!
Thread locked on request of the owner. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci