• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye... But maybe not forever.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well,

Let's just jump straight into it.

I'm demonsushi, in case y'all didn't know, and I like to consider myself a forumer here on the MCSG servers.
I have been on the servers since around November 2013 (not long) and started the forums maybe... say... around March 2014. Already I have made so many great friends and met many new and exciting people.

But it's lost it's edge for me.

A combination of things have made me feel this way.

I haven't gotten bored with the servers, but I guess I feel more and more behind on everything. Lost and not sure how to move forward. a couple of things have contributed to this.

Firstly, two of my moderator applications were denied. To me that is fine, I honestly don't mind and I am sure if I applied again I could have been accepted. What mattered more was that so many cool forumers around me had made the same step, excepted succeed (Nephilim, Thapple, Ceroria | XyZebrAbC) and I wanted to be apart of this movement. However, I can't. Boarding school starts in less than a month and because of that, the moderation commitment is too large for me to handle.

Secondly, as I stated above: school. It's too important for me to miss by being on the internet talking to random people about Minecraft.

Thirdly, I don't feel like my posts are compelling enough. I don't post enough and I don't post in a way that catches people's eyes. As this is my 1,200 post, I wouldn't say I don't post often, but instead I don't post enough. It's just not enough for the recognition that I seemed to want to strive for back last couple of months.

Finally, my account got stolen. I can't actually get on the servers anymore, thanks to my account _lifehackz_ being taken. I still do have demonsushi, but it's not the same. The ratio is terrible and I am really embarrassed to play on it without a stat reset. To be honest, I can't afford one. So there we have it. No account.

I'm taking a break. Maybe I'll come back and forum again. I still wish to complete my goal to be included in the final rounds of a MCG awards. I have always wanted to be a finalist in one of those categories. I suppose I should just post more.

No thank you's to anyone... You know who you are who have inspired me to come this far... Moo Moo...

Anyway, this has been a fun ride.

I hope to come back on the roller coaster in the coming months.

For now

Goodbye.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've always respected you as a forumer, and hopefully you can get your account back! Best of luck, and good luck in the future <3

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nooooo :(

It's sad to see you leave (temporarily, because you will come back), but it's important to make the decision that suites you the best. I wish you the best in school when it comes around and I hope that you'll be able to get your account back soon.

Secondly, you are a great forumer. You don't get active member just like that. ;) You've worked hard for it and you deserve every single bit of it.

And thirdly, why is this in the Off Topic Discussions section? Your threads and posts did catch people's eyes and so will your last one at its appropriate place.

Thread moved to the Community Corner.

You are a great friend and person! I hope to see you return one day. <3

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Ummm, if your account got stolen, why cant you get it back? If the password and all that got changed, cant you just do that "forgot password" thing on mojang?

Anyway, its so sad to see you go! You were one of the few people who supported me in some of my thoughts about the community, and I always enjoyed reading your posts. I do hope you come back, and I'll be waiting.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go demon, I'll be awaiting your return. Goodluck with school too!

Goodbye :(

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
The response I have gotten on this thread has been incredibly eye opening. I wish everyone the best!

-demon

Nephilim thank you for moving the section, tbh I'm still a forum noob when it comes to that sort of thing.
Sad to see you go demon, I'll be awaiting your return. Goodluck with school too!

Goodbye :(
I'm not gone forever... my break could be from 3 weeks to upwards of 3 months. However I will be back by the Christmas period as a max distance in the future.

Ummm, if your account got stolen, why cant you get it back? If the password and all that got changed, cant you just do that "forgot password" thing on mojang?

Anyway, its so sad to see you go! You were one of the few people who supported me in some of my thoughts about the community, and I always enjoyed reading your posts. I do hope you come back, and I'll be waiting.
The problem is, not gonna lie, It is a friends account. He gave it to me when he made a new email for his new account, and never told me the details of the email. As long as he didn't change the password it was fine, but if he did, I have no way of getting it back. I have since left the school he is at and have no way of contacting him.
Another great former taking a break. MCSG will miss you. Come back soon, demon!
Cya if you come back <3
one of my favorite forumer leaves the forums :(
You were in my top 3 forumers :( Sad to see you go
To see posts like this makes my heart leap into my mouth. It's incredible to get recognition like this. It means more than you may realize. Thank you!!!!
Sorry to see you go, maybe I'll see you around some time?
The swarm never dies my friend.
nooooooooooooooooooooOoOoOoOoOoOOOOoooooo ts buddy :c
TS buddy <3 I'll see you around sometime!
I've always respected you as a forumer, and hopefully you can get your account back! Best of luck, and good luck in the future <3
This means a lot coming from someone I have looked up to for a long period of time while I was on these forums. Keep up the good work, I'll be back to see you again.
Nooooo :(

It's sad to see you leave (temporarily, because you will come back), but it's important to make the decision that suites you the best. I wish you the best in school when it comes around and I hope that you'll be able to get your account back soon.

Secondly, you are a great forumer. You don't get active member just like that. ;) You've worked hard for it and you deserve every single bit of it.

And thirdly, why is this in the Off Topic Discussions section? Your threads and posts did catch people's eyes and so will your last one at its appropriate place.

Thread moved to the Community Corner.

You are a great friend and person! I hope to see you return one day. <3
Thank you for being my longest standing friend on MCSG. I know strange!?!?! I haven't really known you for that long, but you are by far the best friend I have had on these forums. Thank you for these kind words, and thank you for fixing the thread location.

Keep up the good work as a moderator!!!

I'll see y'all in the coming months,

-Demon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci