• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What are some of your favourite MCSG memories back from when you were new to the Survival Games? Here is mine :)

When I was new to MCSG I thought teams were the best and always wanted to make HUGE teams. They ended up being 5-8 people, and by the time we got away from the cornucopia more than half of them would be dead. This is a good memory from me, and made me laugh when I thought about it. Now I rarely make teams of more than 3-4 people! Sometimes I make big teams, but now it's good because there are like 5-6 of us and we are all good. So we can make it back to the cornucopia by nightfall and all of us will be alive and in little need of items. Good times, good times.

What are some of your MCSG memories?

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
With my brother, backstabbing the same two people that were trying to make large teams. Three times in a row!

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Joining a team of 10 (24 slot server lol) thinking along the lines if you can't beat them, join them...I ended up getting seperated from my team at the beginning of the match because I ran to the pink house. Upon my return to the cornucopia at around night, I see that around 8 team members were left and welcomed me with open arms...I supplied them with weapons and spare armor and my team proceeded to become the final 6. The team leader had died andI took charge of the 2 other people of my team I was hunting with (we split into groups to find the other people). The people I was with swore to kill remaining team members not in the group on sight. And that we did, losing one person whitch triggered the deathmatch. The remaining team member and I agreed to end it in an honorable final fight. It was an intense battle that I barely won. *sighs*
Memories :D

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
I just made my first kill. I was killed myself shortly after, but since my strategy is usually to run and hide, it feels pretty good. I had been thinking that if it was the first map, I'd go to the cornucopia, but it turned out to be the second, and since I didn't want to deal with the plants around it, I ran to the house by the gas station with all the chests in the basement and got stocked up on weapons and food. Turned out to be a good strategy. I returned to the cornucopia and killed someone, but when I was running off to look at the loot they dropped, someone else killed me.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
This can barely be called a memory because it happened earlier today, but here it goes.

So about a day or 2 ago i had some one make me a Larvitar skin, which i love to death. Now for the "good times", early today i was looking for a game and hopped onto Variede's server(EU 13) and i notice a fellow poke-nerd that i met today on the forums was on in a Totodile skin. Shortly after a bout 7 more players gather around and all have a pokemon skin, though on was a trainer skin. So we naturally decided to have a pact untill it was just us, sadly wee all died. XD

ALL_CAPS_KING

Tribute
Reaction score
Mine would be the same a the first post, my teams were always huge...then we all stopped playing :(

Raufal

Tribute
Reaction score
My favourite MCSG memory is when i had a diamond , a stick and a wood axe, i attacked a guy with a stone sword and a lot of armour ( he was looting a chest and about 3 creepers 2 skeletons and i think 2 spiders were behind him)
One of the creepers blew up on him but he ran away from the rest, the skeletons were supporting me with their frigin autoaim hacks while i was flailing away, it turned out he also had a diamond, a fishing rod and a bow but no arrows, so i killed the skeletons went to the nearest crafting table , made the diamond sword, pwned everyone hard, and got my first win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci