• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good pvp resource packs?

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
So I've been looking and I can't find a resource pack that I really really enjoy anyone know any good ones?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
What else would you use besides the god Huahwi texture pack! Jks I use default so I don't really care. If you really want a texture pack that you love I would suggest customizing your own one. Then you know exactly what you want.

Casted_Lights

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the only things that make a PvP resource pack a PvP resource pack are better particles and a low-fire texture.

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Since my computer is basically a potato, I tend to hang around the less pvp-intensive RP's- such as Default edits and 16x16 packs.

I find them really smooth and I enjoy them too!

Like another user has said above; UpdatinStatus 's RP is pretty nice. :)

Casted_Lights

Tribute
Reaction score
You could watch this video :p

This post has some kind of moderation tag, please tell me if I'm breaking the rules or something or better yet, can someone introduce me to the mcg community? I'm pretty new to this place :p

Last edited:

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
What else would you use besides the god Huahwi texture pack! Jks I use default so I don't really care. If you really want a texture pack that you love I would suggest customizing your own one. Then you know exactly what you want.
I customized my own I just cant find swords I really like to use for it

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Since my computer is basically a potato, I tend to hang around the less pvp-intensive RP's- such as Default edits and 16x16 packs.

I find them really smooth and I enjoy them too!

Like another user has said above; UpdatinStatus 's RP is pretty nice. :)
Hearing multiple good things about Status' pack, I'd like to get into this myself ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci