• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good news and bad news

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Gather round children
I'm here to discuss some things involving hackers.
I have some good news and some bad news
GOOD NEWS: Nodus is being discontinued!
BAD NEWS: In the good news, I meant is wasnt being continues by Scetch. Nodus will become open source, and there will be an idiot who will continue it.

Stuff like hackers will never end. Even if nodus NEVER comes back alive, there's still stuff like better sprint mod, and X-ray clients.

Sorry to disappoint D:

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
And the majority of Nodus downloads after 1.6 will be very suspicious and most likely virus-ridden, so people will ignore Nodus and let it die, and instead opt for other hacked clients.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And the majority of Nodus downloads after 1.6 will be very suspicious and most likely virus-ridden, so people will ignore Nodus and let it die, and instead opt for other hacked clients.
Not necessairly.
If someone codes a new Nodus right, they'll want to be the new founder. They won't try and write viruses in there.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Not necessairly.
If someone codes a new Nodus right, they'll want to be the new founder. They won't try and write viruses in there.
It's more that people will take advantage of these desperate players, and quite deservedly give them a virus.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Lets just hope some nub creates something less powerful and it gets popular. We can only hope.

PerMaFreeZe

Spectator
Reaction score
Either way, hackers will find a new client to use and we will all be screwed. There are a lot or other hack clients, they will find a way to use them and ruin the game for us. :( Sad but true....

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Either way, hackers will find a new client to use and we will all be screwed. There are a lot or other hack clients, they will find a way to use them and ruin the game for us. :( Sad but true....
There are actuallu thousands of clients out ther, so there will be a new client that everyone will use.

Hacks will never stop

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd code viruses into Hack clients all the time if I could ;)

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Make a lot of hacked clients that give people viruses, it's cruel! But it will stop them >:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci