• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good bye Mcgamer - JustQuick Signing out

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there i recently got banned from Mcgamer.. and there is no proof (of me hacking). i will miss this server so much all the friends i did make all the fun clan-wars i did play with my friends i've played on this server in 2 years ish and this server has been my home for so long. i had "Such" Respect for the mods and the whole server even doe i've been trough real hackers and ghosting. i've just allways LOVED this server and the staff and now all my respect is gone Cus i unfairly got banned for hacking... but i diden't use any hacked clients. i'll put it like this i've played on this in 2 years and i've been in many good clans so WHY should i start hack???. Your server is dying and you are losing players.. so is it worth to ban another "legit" player. badlion has got more players then you atm.

And if you are asking my ban dispute got decliend..

I will miss all the good people on this server <3 <3 <3

My Last quote "Remember things change but the memories don't"

this is JustQuick/SuchHacks/EarthGlobe/Jordgloben14 signing out probably Forever <3

Last edited:

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude if your ban dispute got declined there is probably proof that you have cheated, it just looks like you're crying.

Also I hope you didn't just wrote all the alts you have at the end of your paragraph.

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude if your ban dispute got declined there is probably proof that you have cheated, it just looks like you're crying.

Also I hope you didn't just wrote all the alts you have at the end of your paragraph.
there is no proof i asked .-.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
idc if you think i'm crying. but they don't have any kinda proof they said that they don't have any proof
If they don't have any proof, then they can just unban you. If they DO have proof which is what I assume, you will remain banned.

Fratsi

Tribute
Reaction score
What if he got banned by the NCP just like me? The Sr. Mods also wont unban me and they got no proof on me.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
What if he got banned by the NCP just like me? The Sr. Mods also wont unban me and they got no proof on me.
You probably hit the steve that appears untop of you when you open a chest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci