• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Global Leaderboards Update: Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are still updating. From what I've heard by Col it says they will continue to update the stats already.
No it hasnt been updated in a while! Go check the leaderboards its not in the correct order! People with like 1250 wins are higher than me on there and I have like 1379

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
AAAAHH FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I wont be coming to back to MCSG after all, at least not until the stats actually reset.

Reaction score
I was completely against a stats reset but you've managed to find a way to keep both sets of players happy.

Great work and well thought out Colonel!

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
OK so basically I won't be on the leaderboards because I spammed bounty once.. thats kinda bs ;3

edit; add leaderboards for each country PLS :cool:

Nept4ne

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol this was like my dream when i first started playing mcsg, and u dont just reset them u add so many cool features, good job mcgamer network!

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
  • User who have previous upheld hacking bans on their accounts will be deranked from the Leaderboards. Anyone who has ever played a game through unfair means does not deserve to be ranked amongst those who play fairly.
Ok so this means cause I was banned for a gamma I don't deserve to be ranked at all? This is complete crap tbh. If you're banned for hacks you are given another chance, so what is the point in that 2nd chance if they now don't get ranked? So all the time, effort bullying I have suffered for playing this game to amount to absolutely nothing. I mean I paid for platinum i'm one of the most know EU players and cause of an incident with 'gamma' I get no credit for getting 2.8k wins with 1/2.4 ratio spending over a month of my crummy life to do this and your going to gt rid of it? It's like your trying to dis miss old veterans.

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
  • User who have previous upheld hacking bans on their accounts will be deranked from the Leaderboards. Anyone who has ever played a game through unfair means does not deserve to be ranked amongst those who play fairly.
This is really my only issue with this new update (And no its not only because "I" have been banned before for hacking, I feel many people will also be aggrivated by this point). What are you trying to accomplish with this new point? To make people leave the community? I don't feel I will enjoy MCSG as much "personally" if I am not able to be ranked anymore. I find this quite infuriating actually that you have brought the dread of being deranked from the community as if you don't see me as an idividual or anyone else who has a previous ban. Are we not people to you? Do we not have equality? I have worked so hard to overcome my cheated wins by winning many fair games and more than I won while cheating. Do those fair games not mean anything to you? How do you think this is fair toward the part of the community who have tried to overcome their hacking habits and become "legit" players just to be re-punished over their previous punishment which was a week ban.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Col_StaR I just want to make something clear here. You state here that hacking bans will be deranked from the Leaderboards. Does that mean, only hacking bans? If you could, I think we, the people would like to be informed a little more on this topic. Since this can relate to a lot of the community. Some people may have abuse bans or other types of bans besides hacking. Also, if that ban is over a year old, will it affect this also? I know if you have bans that are over a year old, they don't mean much because you have the ability to apply for staff. I'm just curious as to what will happen?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci