• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Global Clans

J

District 13
Reaction score
So I just saw there was a sub-section for clans called Global Clans and while it seems cool and all, it'd best be removed.

The reason why is MCSG Clans aren't too big now that there can be Global Clans. To maintain a global clan, you need to have clan leaders for each region as well as a separate roster and honestly, that won't work. There's not enough players for probably a single global clan let alone multiple so that they can fight. If a clan really wants to create a separate region for that one, in most cases, there will usually be another leader and a separate thread owner for that clan.

So yeah, just saying, cool idea and stuff, but MCSG Clans aren't that big to make global clans yet so it'd be best to remove it for now.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Eh, I don't mind global clans, back on an old server, there was global clans, I got to meemeet alot of cool people from the EU region, and it was a lot of fun. I see your point with the not enough people, etc. And tbh I don't even know why I'm commenting cause MCSG clans died, US clans atleast, but anyways, I think global would be nice if there were alot more US people.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Eh, I don't mind global clans, back on an old server, there was global clans, I got to meemeet alot of cool people from the EU region, and it was a lot of fun. I see your point with the not enough people, etc. And tbh I don't even know why I'm commenting cause MCSG clans died, US clans atleast, but anyways, I think global would be nice if there were alot more US people.
too bad they died.

J

District 13
Reaction score
umm explain how they died please fexr
Well, considering most of the well-known clan members such as Sportz, Zeno, and Primeval has left as well with Jcc and some others... it's pretty much just randies know. AU is still okay from my POV, and EU, I don't even know about EU.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, considering most of the well-known clan members such as Sportz, Zeno, and Primeval has left as well with Jcc and some others... it's pretty much just randies know. AU is still okay from my POV, and EU, I don't even know about EU.
Eh, they're all still around ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci