• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glitches and suggestions

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's why if they don't follow the rules the second time, they get banned forever
Before February 2015 we used to have 2 offenses for hacking. Your first ban was 1 week, and your second ban was permanent. Around the beginning of this year, there was an outcry to permaban hackers on their first offense so Col_StaR (an Admin at the time) did some number analysis and found out they 98% of people banned for hacking first offense, hacked again. As such, we created a permanent ban on the first offense and offered forgiveness only to those who have always been truly interactive with our community and are upstanding members of it.

Also, nothing can be done about bugs unless you report them here: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues because this is where our developers go to determine the importance of glitches/bugs and fix them.

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish I could. But I have to wait for 30 days to change my IGN. (I have 29 days left)

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
The devs already know about all the glitches you mentioned so posting those was kind of pointless, plus hackers don't deserve a second chance, if the evidence is sufficient then good riddance :)

if you change your minecraft ign to something appropriate then you can dispute and get unbanned :3
Man I need to change my IGN

Majeboy

Spectator
Reaction score
I got banned permanently by changing inappropriate name
One of my friends got permanent ban just because tell someone ,, No one loves you,, P.S my friend is youtube-er and that guy was hacker .. so thats why he said that ...

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Before February 2015 we used to have 2 offenses for hacking. Your first ban was 1 week, and your second ban was permanent. Around the beginning of this year, there was an outcry to permaban hackers on their first offense so Col_StaR (an Admin at the time) did some number analysis and found out they 98% of people banned for hacking first offense, hacked again. As such, we created a permanent ban on the first offense and offered forgiveness only to those who have always been truly interactive with our community and are upstanding members of it.

Also, nothing can be done about bugs unless you report them here: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues because this is where our developers go to determine the importance of glitches/bugs and fix them.
How long have you been to MCGamer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci