• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Giggumhimes - Meet the Staff

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Ryan
IGN(s): Giggumhimes (Previously Geanhimes) & Rose_Nylund (Previously Giggums)
Nickname(s): Giggums, Gean (Pronounced Jean is seems xD, although I haven't been called that in a while)
Region: US
-----

One Cool Fact: I am a HUGE Zelda & Pokemon fanatic.
One Embarrassing Fact: I am a HUGE Zelda & Pokemon fanatic. Haha, no but really. It's more like an obsession. I may or many not have a shrine... and a guide to every single game... If I remembered, there should be some pics at the bottom of this thread to prove it xD
One Fact that makes you proud: I was a Rebels leader for over 6 months!
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I love Orchestra music, even though the taste I share most commonly is totally different...
Most Common question you get asked: "Is it pronounced Jeanhymz?" No! It would pronounced more like Jeeyonhiymez (Jee-yawn-hi-mmz)
Favorite Animal: Oh jeepers, I'm not totally sure. I love penguins, and turtles, but I also love puppies. I have a puppy named Puppy...
Favorite Plant: I actually love ancient Japanese & Chinese culture, and a large part of that is their respect for the Cherry Blossom tree, which I find extraordinarily beautiful.
Favorite Color: Yellow! I know, strange.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Surprisingly... the over usage of profanity. You'll never hear me use it, and it just really annoys me when people go around cussing everywhere and inserting an unnecessary, profane phrase every chance they get.
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Heard about MCG by: I heard about MCG when it was only MCSG by Denster91, whom I can't seem to tag for whatever reason. He and I were great friends on previous servers, including ones that I owned myself. One day, he said he had found a group of servers called Minecraft Survival Games. There were only 25 servers on the US host. No EU, no AU, not even what used to be AS xD. It was in September or August of 2012. I didn't join the forums until a little after. I joined on server 25 and we played Survival Games 4. It was an incredible amount of fun, but back then it was nearly impossible to join a server in time because you had to check the online server list to find one.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: I honestly can't remember. I've made so many meaningful friendships before and after joining this community that it starts to get jumbled where I met everyone :p
First friend in the community: Well, like I stated earlier, I was introduced by Denster91 who was a great friend of mine years before joining this community, but the first person I became really good friends with would have had to be oZeppy. He later became a Mod and a member of the Rebels.
MCG role-model: I always looked up to Zeno & Branbob83 for the longest time. It was nice that even though we either grew apart or hit a rough spot, they are responsible for me breaking out of my shell after joining Rebels.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Being a leader of Rebels was certainly a very proud experience for me. I got to help people experience the clan community and get people together as a family. I hope to have the same time as a Moderator.
Call me maybe?: Sure bb ;) Kik me
Do you team in game: Of course! Just message me if you see me and I'd love to :D I try not to double/triple/whatever people that are by themselves though, because I want to give them a fair fight :)
Have you been backstabbed: Shall I bring up jeffeperro?
Ever Broken a bone: I shattered my knee cap during soccer practice one time... I also got my ring finger caught in a garage door and it started to life me up...
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Hmm, I've always wanted to swim, but through air, not water... I hate the taste of fish, but love me sum chicken. So, bird? Flying would be fun.
Personal Skills: I like to think that I'm a pretty decent writer. Since this post is pretty unformal, I wouldn't consider it an example of my writing. I also link to think that I'm okay at graphic design and commentating/voicing my opinion. I really like to debate and defending my position.
Computer specs: Oh boy, let's see. If you want to know that, you're welcome to view this gyazo. http://gyazo.com/a77b86dd5769244f0edd32d4483d5f5f
I'll add that my monitor is actually a 40" TV xD
Program I use to record: Fraps!
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Like I stated, Orchestra. I'm a huge fan of video game music. In fact I went to the Pokemon Symphony hosted last year in August. I'll post some pictures of that as well.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Zelda!!!!!!!! Skyward Sword is by far my favorite.
Favorite character from fiction: Er, that's hard. I'm such a big fan of the Zelda series like stated earlier, so Link obviously, but I also love the guy that screams MY CABBAGES in ATLA & LoK...
Terrified of: ChadTheDJ except not really, I'm more terrified of Maxypie
Personal website: www.youtube.com/elitegamersquared , www.giggumhimes.tumblr.com , & www.redbubble.com/people/giggums
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Youtube. I spend so much time on there.
Dream job: One would probably never guess this, but I aspire to become a Pastor and a Missionary. I try my best to stay pretty religious, and want to help people overseas. I plan to go to China one day and build schools and churches.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I make a little money off Youtube & the art that I post on Redbubble.
Favorite thing about the community: I love the clan community, and how it has built itself. Without much guidance, they grew by themselves and each clan is very unique. I obviously grew more towards the Rebels family, but I love seeing each clan root and grow. Sometimes they fall, but the people simply move to other clans.
-----

When I am online: You can usually find me on from 3:30pm-2am daily (Central) I'm kiiiinda a no-life and I check the forums constantly.
Previous moderating experience: I've been a mod, admin, and owner on several other servers that none of you have ever heard of. But I highly consider my time as a Rebels leader sufficient for past mod experience.
Been a member of staff since: February 17th, 2015
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Become a great representative of the Mod & Clan community. Someone who is recognized as trustworthy and unbiased. I want others to have no question when asking themselves or other if they can rely on me for anything.

Here are those pics I talked about :D -
*Note - you can go to my instagram to see more ( no_this_is_patrick ). I can only upload 10 pics here :p

https://instagram.com/p/ryMLADR0JR/?modal=true

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci