• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickvdPas073

Read carefully.

Yes we disbanded again. We thought we were ready for a new start, and that the previous inactivity in the clan was gone. It wasn't, soon we began to notice that everything was still the same, the inactivity of our clan and that there were no clanwars to be played. We decided to take a step back from being a serious clan, a clan that wanted to be good and reach the top of being the best clan on MCSG. To be honest I felt that we were the best clan at one point. We wanted the clan to be memorized as a good MCSG clan with an amazing community and many great players, even though some clans/people didn't like us. I hope we will be remembered by the onces that actually did like us. We made an agreement of starting up a new "clan", a clan that goes by the name Amacitia. Amacitia is a clan with all the old-school members/players that have been in Ghost or that have been fortunate to participate in our great community that they have been part of over the last months. In Amacitia we are most likely not going to play any clanwars, or trying to be the best clan as we tried to achieve previously in Ghost. We are calling Amacitia a "friendship" clan, just to stay in touch with all our babes. Thanks for the amazing times Ghost.

I also want to add this bit, I feel bad. I feel bad that I have not been a nice guy to many of people. People say I have changed from being nice to a almost hated person. So to anyone I have been a annoying guy to, I'm sorry. And if you have something to share with me just contact me on skype (if I did anything bad to you). We can talk about it and no don't be afraid of telling me how much you think I'm a.. . Because I have not been myself lately because I feel bad about all the things that I have done to some of you guys. If you know someone that I have not been nice to please show them this message, and that I say sorry. I'm going to try and improve my status again.

Thanks.

-NickvdPas073

cool story bro k

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Read carefully.

Yes we disbanded again. We thought we were ready for a new start, and that the previous inactivity in the clan was gone. It wasn't, soon we began to notice that everything was still the same, the inactivity of our clan and that there were no clanwars to be played. We decided to take a step back from being a serious clan, a clan that wanted to be good and reach the top of being the best clan on MCSG. To be honest I felt that we were the best clan at one point. We wanted the clan to be memorized as a good MCSG clan with an amazing community and many great players, even though some clans/people didn't like us. I hope we will be remembered by the onces that actually did like us. We made an agreement of starting up a new "clan", a clan that goes by the name Amacitia. Amacitia is a clan with all the old-school members/players that have been in Ghost or that have been fortunate to participate in our great community that they have been part of over the last months. In Amacitia we are most likely not going to play any clanwars, or trying to be the best clan as we tried to achieve previously in Ghost. We are calling Amacitia a "friendship" clan, just to stay in touch with all our babes. Thanks for the amazing times Ghost.

I also want to add this bit, I feel bad. I feel bad that I have not been a nice guy to many of people. People say I have changed from being nice to a almost hated person. So to anyone I have been a annoying guy to, I'm sorry. And if you have something to share with me just contact me on skype (if I did anything bad to you). We can talk about it and no don't be afraid of telling me how much you think I'm a.. . Because I have not been myself lately because I feel bad about all the things that I have done to some of you guys. If you know someone that I have not been nice to please show them this message, and that I say sorry. I'm going to try and improve my status again.

Thanks.

-NickvdPas073

cool story bro k

Sam_Hodgson

Diamond
Reaction score
Read carefully.

Thanks.

-NickvdPas073

cool story bro k
Emotional Speech ;(

xhitscopeSWEGM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jack
IGN:xHitscope
Skype name: Louis Graves
Wins / Games Played: 407/ 3000#+ That shows experienced Player 3000 Games :D

How will you benefit the clan: Well i think i could benefit the clan by maybe motivating the clan and i could help you guys/ Girls in pvp also :3 Thanks for your time Bye! <3

SimonGidley

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jack
IGN:xHitscope
Skype name: Louis Graves
Wins / Games Played: 407/ 3000#+ That shows experienced Player 3000 Games :D

How will you benefit the clan: Well i think i could benefit the clan by maybe motivating the clan and i could help you guys/ Girls in pvp also :3 Thanks for your time Bye! <3
;-;

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Sexy clan you got here (and build team too ;) )
Thanks for the positive words but... we're kinda on a break xD. These members will be back in - most likely - another clan, soon enough. As for the build team we may have some Summer projects going on but we're not so sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci