• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Zinc.
IGN: Ziiinc
Skype name: Ziiincmc, you already have me.
Donor: No.
Wins: 538.
Games Played: 1477, my stats used to be much better, but for a while I've not really cared about w / l ratios, so I haven't played that serious pvp-wise. Due to this, I'm not as good as I used to be, and I need to train myself up again. Hopefully I'll get better by playing with you.
PvP Weaknesses: I need a lot of space when I fight, I'm bad at close combat fights. I also risk a bit too much at certain times. I could also say hackers, but I guess that's everyone's weakness.
PvP Strengths: I'm quite good with bow, and decent with fishing rod and flint n' steel.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: This is by far the best clan pvp-wise, and this is a good opportunity for me to improve my pvp skill. I also know a few of you, and you're awesome<3 It looks like an active clan as well, which is a good thing.
Did you have any previous clans: Generals and Infliction.

pwes acept me becus i lov u

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Zinc.
IGN: Ziiinc
Skype name: Ziiincmc, you already have me.
Donor: No.
Wins: 538.
Games Played: 1477, my stats used to be much better, but for a while I've not really cared about w / l ratios, so I haven't played that serious pvp-wise. Due to this, I'm not as good as I used to be, and I need to train myself up again. Hopefully I'll get better by playing with you.
PvP Weaknesses: I need a lot of space when I fight, I'm bad at close combat fights. I also risk a bit too much at certain times. I could also say hackers, but I guess that's everyone's weakness.
PvP Strengths: I'm quite good with bow, and decent with fishing rod and flint n' steel.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: This is by far the best clan pvp-wise, and this is a good opportunity for me to improve my pvp skill. I also know a few of you, and you're awesome<3 It looks like an active clan as well, which is a good thing.
Did you have any previous clans: Generals and Infliction.

pwes acept me becus i lov u
ACCEPTED [ - [ Ghost Member ] - ]

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Jonny
IGN: jonnysurvives
Skype name: PM
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 593 on main
Games Played: 1883
PvP Strengths: Bow, 10 hearting Riggsy_
PvP Weaknesses: Decent all round (I think)
Why do you wish to join Ghost: for the bant
Did you have any previous clans: Untalented, lasted one clan battle ;-;

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Jonny
IGN: jonnysurvives
Skype name: PM
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 593 on main
Games Played: 1883
PvP Strengths: Bow, 10 hearting Riggsy_
PvP Weaknesses: Decent all round (I think)
Why do you wish to join Ghost: for the bant
Did you have any previous clans: Untalented, lasted one clan battle ;-;
ACCEPTED [ - [ RECRUITING ] - ]

Last edited:

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Gl to this clan run by a fellow well known trackpad player c:

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
Right, this will start hate or start something new but i'm gonna say it anyway. Basically I know alot of you guys have issues with me and i'm just gonna say i'm sorry for everything I have said to anyone and cocky remarks i have made and just evrything because it is really not how I really am or what I want to look like, and I want to have fresh start with ALL members of this clan and well that's really all i have to say since i'm bad with words but I think your opinion on someone can change in a matter of seconds.
Thanks for reading- Araxed

Cyqn

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Scott
IGN: Cyqn
Skype name: scottalton8
Donor: no
Wins: 18 on this account, my alt, Iscizors has 98
Games Played: 40 on Cyqn
PvP Strengths: Taking on teams, Water battles, Swords.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow/ Long range
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I have a great ratio on this new account 18/40 and I really want to be on a solid clan with a great community.
Did you have any previous clans: (A long time ago), CA Elite.

Last edited:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Right, this will start hate or start something new but i'm gonna say it anyway. Basically I know alot of you guys have issues with me and i'm just gonna say i'm sorry for everything I have said to anyone and cocky remarks i have made and just evrything because it is really not how I really am or what I want to look like, and I want to have fresh start with ALL members of this clan and well that's really all i have to say since i'm bad with words but I think your opinion on someone can change in a matter of seconds.
Thanks for reading- Araxed
Thanks for the post Araxed. I think that we can have a fresh start as we really don't wanna have any conflicts :)
Name: Scott
IGN: Cyqn
Skype name: scottalton8
Donor: no
Wins: 18 on this account, my alt, Iscizors has 98
Games Played: 40 on Cyqn
PvP Strengths: Taking on teams, Water battles, Swords.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow/ Long range
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I have a great ratio on this new account 18/40 and I really want to be on a solid clan with a great community.
Did you have any previous clans: (A long time ago), CA Elite.
DENIED You are a CA player which means time zones and connection will be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci