• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
*Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes*

Name: Jens-Christian but I prefer to be called Jc.
IGN: jcten.
Skype name: jc.schmdit
Donor: Yes I am diamond donor.
Wins: 234 and growing solid everyday.
Games Played: 1770 bad stats, but everyone has been a noob.
PvP Strengths:

Sword:
I think I'm doing great with a sword and sometimes I can dodge people trying to Rod stun me and I can really get a nasty combo out of it giving me a win in the fight. I have killed several great players in mcsg simply by getting a good combo in the fight directly out matching them (getting selfish I know ;) ) but sometimes I can go over hand, which you'll read about in weaknesses. I killed deadstrikers10 with same gear as me and came victorious out of the fight with 7 hearts simply in a sword fight.

Bow:
With the bow I can do some pretty sick snipes. I'm still trying to get better at guessing where my enemy will run. I have a little trick that some people know. I think some guy wrote about it... Basically what you do is just when the enemy is about to sword attack you, you do the same as with the Rod stun, you do a quick shot and while he's in the stun you attack him. I think it's much cooler than the Rod stun. I'm also good with the 360 snipe shot.

FnS:
A while back I didn't use FnS at all. Now it's the first thing I craft when I get a iron and a flint. It is a game changer for me especially for teams. It's one of the keys to killing a team and a stronger opponent. Usually I just place the FnS in front of him just before he attacks and then I just burst him.

PvP Weaknesses:

Hackers. Simple hackers. These guys can make me so mad. It's waste of points and dying to the hacker. I just give up at last and just let me die to the hacker as I go in panic.

Overgeared and good teams.
A while a back I dyed to teams all the time, now I kill them all the time! Except when a good team with good players that has better gear then me comes to me. I go panic and think that I'm gonna die anyways and I stop thinking tactically and run the wrong way or something.

Why do you wish to join Ghost: I want to join this clan as I think of this clan as a top notch clan, who has a A+ in teamwork and all that stuff. This clan is probably one of EU's best clans (my opinion) and has a lot of great members each with their amazing skill. This clan has given me a lot of impression and has simply amazed me. This clan is the clan I think I would fit fine in, and it would be a honor to be in it. I really think you guys should consider me.
Did you have any previous clans: Silent and Twerkies.
Think about it.

-Jc
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Trial Member

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
Contact me if the roster is not full Skype Name: geson1234

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes*

Name: Jens-Christian but I prefer to be called Jc.
IGN: jcten.
Skype name: jc.schmdit
Donor: Yes I am diamond donor.
Wins: 234 and growing solid everyday.
Games Played: 1770 bad stats, but everyone has been a noob.
PvP Strengths:

Sword:
I think I'm doing great with a sword and sometimes I can dodge people trying to Rod stun me and I can really get a nasty combo out of it giving me a win in the fight. I have killed several great players in mcsg simply by getting a good combo in the fight directly out matching them (getting selfish I know ;) ) but sometimes I can go over hand, which you'll read about in weaknesses. I killed deadstrikers10 with same gear as me and came victorious out of the fight with 7 hearts simply in a sword fight.

Bow:
With the bow I can do some pretty sick snipes. I'm still trying to get better at guessing where my enemy will run. I have a little trick that some people know. I think some guy wrote about it... Basically what you do is just when the enemy is about to sword attack you, you do the same as with the Rod stun, you do a quick shot and while he's in the stun you attack him. I think it's much cooler than the Rod stun. I'm also good with the 360 snipe shot.

FnS:
A while back I didn't use FnS at all. Now it's the first thing I craft when I get a iron and a flint. It is a game changer for me especially for teams. It's one of the keys to killing a team and a stronger opponent. Usually I just place the FnS in front of him just before he attacks and then I just burst him.

PvP Weaknesses:

Hackers. Simple hackers. These guys can make me so mad. It's waste of points and dying to the hacker. I just give up at last and just let me die to the hacker as I go in panic.

Overgeared and good teams.
A while a back I dyed to teams all the time, now I kill them all the time! Except when a good team with good players that has better gear then me comes to me. I go panic and think that I'm gonna die anyways and I stop thinking tactically and run the wrong way or something.

Why do you wish to join Ghost: I want to join this clan as I think of this clan as a top notch clan, who has a A+ in teamwork and all that stuff. This clan is probably one of EU's best clans (my opinion) and has a lot of great members each with their amazing skill. This clan has given me a lot of impression and has simply amazed me. This clan is the clan I think I would fit fine in, and it would be a honor to be in it. I really think you guys should consider me.
Did you have any previous clans: Silent and Twerkies.
Think about it.

-Jc
Oooverkill...

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Nicolas
IGN: NixGamez
Skype name: nixhamez
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 273
Games Played: 1822
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, FnS, water battles, bowing, circling and strafing
PvP Weaknesses: block-hitting/block-hitters, dodging arrows in water,
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would like to meet awesome players and being able to have fun with a part of the community.
Did you have any previous clans: I have trailed of several clans, though almost all of them were inactive. My only clan who weren't inactive were #React.

If I do not get accepted for interviews, as I do not meet 2 requirements and I have a s*** W/L ratio, I wish to be a supporter/fan/cheerleader.

-NixGamez <3

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Nicolas
IGN: NixGamez
Skype name: nixhamez
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 273
Games Played: 1822
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, FnS, water battles, bowing, circling and strafing
PvP Weaknesses: block-hitting/block-hitters, dodging arrows in water,
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would like to meet awesome players and being able to have fun with a part of the community.
Did you have any previous clans: I have trailed of several clans, though almost all of them were inactive. My only clan who weren't inactive were #React.

If I do not get accepted for interviews, as I do not meet 2 requirements and I have a s*** W/L ratio, I wish to be a supporter/fan/cheerleader.

-NixGamez <3
[DENIED] Reason: The roster is full and your failure to meet 2 of the requirements means you can't replace a member.
Sure, cheerleader <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci