• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
3. You must only be a member of Ghost and no other clan Yet you have clan hoppers xD

Sam_Hodgson

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: Dodgy8gers
Skype name: Dodgy8gers
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PVP
Donor: Nope asking for diamond
Wins (or your three build images): 273 on MCSG and 50 on Hive (But that's the server i play for fun so died from mlg cobwebs a lot :D)
Games Played: Overall 1900 (1600 MCSG and 300 on Hive)
PvP/Build Strengths: Fn'S and Bow
PvP/Build Weaknesses: Fishing, Used to be good but i now nub :D
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I know a few members and all I have heard is that it's a great clan as everyone gets played and you have a laugh. Also they are too Stronk
Did you have any previous clans: InverseSG (Co-Owner) Exotic.. Don't ask.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: Dodgy8gers
Skype name: Dodgy8gers
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PVP
Donor: Nope asking for diamond
Wins (or your three build images): 273 on MCSG and 50 on Hive (But that's the server i play for fun so died from mlg cobwebs a lot :D)
Games Played: Overall 1900 (1600 MCSG and 300 on Hive)
PvP/Build Strengths: Fn'S and Bow
PvP/Build Weaknesses: Fishing, Used to be good but i now nub :D
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I know a few members and all I have heard is that it's a great clan as everyone gets played and you have a laugh. Also they are too Stronk
Did you have any previous clans: InverseSG (Co-Owner) Exotic.. Don't ask.
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Trial Member

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Daniel
IGN: ImTheNarwhal
Skype name: daniel211029
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PvP
Donor: Diamond.
Wins (or your three build images): 83
Games Played: 481
PvP/Build Strengths: I consider myself good with a bow. I am also decent at placing flint and steels quickly.
PvP/Build Weaknesses: There is a lot of things I need to work on in pvp. One of which is sword pvp. This is one of the key elements of pvp that I'm not very good at. I am also very bad at making decisions, whether I should go on for a kill or not. On some maps, chest routes are a problem for me, but maybe I can learn some from this clan :) My tactics have beev getting better but I still sometimes make stupid decisions in the middle of a fight; EG, walking backwards, people will always get the hit and the fishing rod.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would like to join Ghosts because it is a very good clan with very skilled players that I would like to learn from. There's is also some friends in this clan.
Did you have any previous clans: Pokemon, TeamSypher, Cynix, Generals

If any of you are annoyed or offended by me asuming you hacked, the judgments were wrong and I am sorry for that.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Daniel
IGN: ImTheNarwhal
Skype name: daniel211029
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both): PvP
Donor: Diamond.
Wins (or your three build images): 83
Games Played: 481
PvP/Build Strengths: I consider myself good with a bow. I am also decent at placing flint and steels quickly.
PvP/Build Weaknesses: There is a lot of things I need to work on in pvp. One of which is sword pvp. This is one of the key elements of pvp that I'm not very good at. I am also very bad at making decisions, whether I should go on for a kill or not. On some maps, chest routes are a problem for me, but maybe I can learn some from this clan :) My tactics have beev getting better but I still sometimes make stupid decisions in the middle of a fight; EG, walking backwards, people will always get the hit and the fishing rod.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would like to join Ghosts because it is a very good clan with very skilled players that I would like to learn from. There's is also some friends in this clan.
Did you have any previous clans: Pokemon, TeamSypher, Cynix, Generals

If any of you are annoyed or offended by me asuming you hacked, the judgments were wrong and I am sorry for that.
[ACCPETED] Rank: Trial Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci