• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/GG Leafy

XxCreep332xX

Spectator
Reaction score
*I kill a bacca off spawn*
*I die soon after*
(in spec-chat)Bacca: GG YOU F**KING HAXOR NOOB SO SUCK A **** YOU IDIOT I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLE AND BALALAHAHAHABLAHBLAH GG

My whole experience on MCSG

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Definition of 'GG' in MCSG: Lolol noob I killed you when I had full iron and you had nothing, I targeted you off spawn to make you mad and to top it off I'll say GG.

Or at least for me it is >.>
HAHAHAHAH so true....:D

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha, its funny yet unfortunate to think that there is that select group of us who have to deal with being targeted on a daily basis.

A bit more on topic: I was once playing on SG2 and was getting some pretty terrible chests. After about halfway through the game, I had 2 1/2 bars of armor and a stone axe. I ran into a person with a mixture of iron and chain and a diamond sword. I put up a pretty nice fight (got about twice as many hits on him as he go on me) but I quickly died. After I died, he typed 'GG' in chat. At first, I thought it was another person who actually thought such an unfair fight was 'GG' worthy. But, after that, hey typed something along the lines of "But ur actually did better than me in the fight and ur rlly good".
Whoever said that, thank you. That made my day because someone actually took the time to acknowledge that I did the best that I could....and such an unfair fight was not 'fair'.

:)
If only everyone took the time to say that ;-;

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Definition of 'GG' in MCSG: Lolol noob I killed you when I had full iron and you had nothing, I targeted you off spawn to make you mad and to top it off I'll say GG.

It's not f***ing gg if you have better stuff you f***ing little spoilt s***. Hehehe

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score

Most people rage quit before the gg bit though...

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Most people rage quit before the gg bit though...
ma gawd every post i see from you is negative xD and no, only newbs do that, I don't rage, I bet a bunch of people on these forums can agree as well

Reaction score
*I kill a bacca off spawn*
*I die soon after*
(in spec-chat)Bacca: GG YOU F**KING HAXOR NOOB SO SUCK A **** YOU IDIOT I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLE AND BALALAHAHAHABLAHBLAH GG

My whole experience on MCSG
A lot of people tend to stick around after I kill them, and when (or if :) ) I die, they're all like "HA HA YOU SUCK. YOU DESERVED TO DIE." It's pretty annoying if it happens more than once a day...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci