• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting Unbanned

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what the charge back fee does. He will either have to wait for the ban to expire, of if it is permanent, then post a ban dispute at http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/ using this template: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/ban-templates.6587/
I dont remember exactly what charge back means, but im pretty sure it's something along the lines of claiming fraud when you buy donor, and MCSG has to give your money back and pay like a $5 fee. I think Sr. Staff know what to do.

Tacoface1234
CAmadeusA
Cubes

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Chargeback is when a sponsorship is bought unlawfully by a person, which involves taking the money back, but the product remaining active. Therefore, free donor. If we catch this happening, we ban the account that was charged back. This is because MCGamer gets a $20 fee. The only way to get unbanned for Chargeback is by paying the Chargeback Fee. This will only work if you were banned for this reason. You will not get unbanned by paying this fee for any other offense.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Chargeback is when a sponsorship is bought unlawfully by a person, which involves taking the money back, but the product remaining active. Therefore, free donor. If we catch this happening, we ban the account that was charged back. This is because MCGamer gets a $20 fee. The only way to get unbanned for Chargeback is by paying the Chargeback Fee. This will only work if you were banned for this reason. You will not get unbanned by paying this fee for any other offense.
The wise speaks the truth.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Post a ban dispute >.>

-Snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Post a ban dispute >.>

-snip-
Crossing it out doesn't mean he won't do it, it's extremely easy to VPN so now people would just get unbanned for the price of an account. Y u tell people dis

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Crossing it out doesn't mean he won't do it, it's extremely easy to VPN so now people would just get unbanned for the price of an account. Y u tell people dis
Because YOLO. However, I crossed it out because YOLO. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci