• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting Rid of the AFKs

What would you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Please dont add this in because when ever it goes into loby i get something to drink and usually just look at the forums as i am doing now.
Yeah, Didn't think of that.

Like said, This isn't even on the planned, so brainstorming is the only process it's in at the moment.

B

bigmike4life

Like said, This isn't even on the planned, so brainstorming is the only process it's in at the moment.
Thats just wht i do i dont know about other people but i really wouldnt like it !

FatalVirtue

Spectator
Reaction score

Agreed. This is just brainstorming. I just hate it when i have to wait the entire hour for someone who's found that little hiding spot, with no gear, and just afks mid game.

skitz

Spectator
Reaction score
you sometimes will see people afk for games at a time they clog the servers so when they do get back from going to the mall or what ever it is they can get in a match, maybe add if someone has afked for 20-30 mins they get auto kicked just spit-balling here but i have seen it numerous times i say that ling because if your tabbed out that gives you plenty of time to check back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci